Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I know it's sad that this lakorn is ending..LOve Pong and Peung in this lakorn..They did a great job in here..Hope they have another lakorn again in the future..Love them..

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
That was so sweet when he was confessing his love. He said you are my everything, my breath, I was like ahhhhhhhh. . . I wish my hubby said that to me. And Bpee was extra cute towards the end, she was so happy and yet shy that he loves her. Also so cute when she called him crazy, and he said yes, I'm crazy, but only crazy in love with you. Ahhhh. . .

Super sweet that they repeated the scene from her childchood where she thought he left and she was crying, and he came out to dry her tears.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. Sajenna you forgot your date? :( OUCH! He must of been really mad!
yes he is. it's why tomorrow i promise to have a lunch and dinner with him. but i'm sure next time i have to endure his passions: race car and football :lmao: i hate football and race cars :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg..it's over *tears*...hmm i liked how she immediately takes off after him..tat was sweet....ehehehe...but freaking Monthai..he was like i wasn't tat bad....lol

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
omg..it's over *tears*...hmm i liked how she immediately takes off after him..tat was sweet....ehehehe...but freaking Monthai..he was like i wasn't tat bad....lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
so cute,bpee never change,she love mon so much!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
DANG IT! I am NOT happy. I repeat...NOT happy! They totally rushed the ending. Not enough cute scenes. F**K!!!

*sigh* Eh...the ending was cute though.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
(sigh).
i don't want to say that i'm disappointed, but i AM.
i wanted bpee to take time to forgive monthai and somewhat make him suffer. she gave up too quickly. GRRRRRR!
He don't deserve her after what he did to her, but yet, she still gave in to his sweet talks..... and YES, i understand that he didn't know that she was the one that wrote the letters, but then again, when you really think about it, he only bullied her because he just wanted to mess with her and he felt that he HAD the right to do it. and YES, i'm going to GRRRRRRRR again! why, bpee?? why??
wait! no, why director?? why??? you didn't have to really rush, did you???? if only you could have added an extra episode, then maybe, fans would be more satisfy!!!!!!

(sigh again).
but OVERALLY, i did enjoy this lakorn. i'm sad that it ended already, but it was great waiting for the lakorn to come out and i enjoy reading ppl's comments....
i will sure miss this forum! ^_________________^

Ash

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies. Here's the translation as promised. I did my best. I admit it's hard to translate because it's hard to find the right wording. :D Please feel free to make corrections!!!

Money to Money! "Pong's Mom" is pleased with "daughter Peung" and want her as daughter-in-law

Source: Siamrath July 22, 2008

The lakorn has ended, but off screen love story between leading actor Pong and actress Peung from lakorn Ngao Asoke (Exact) has not ended. Just left sreen rencently, there is news that love off screen between the two has happened but many people hesitately said it could be "love promo" that Exact usually likes to play.

But lately, close source from leading man's side, let Siamrath hear that this off screen love story can very much be true. Because Pong's mom shows reaction to be pleased with Peung very much. Often compliments Peung that she's beautiful, cute, well-mannered, polite, good looking, from high class family..and if become daughter-in-law she wont object. Mom also added, "Whoever my son loves I love too"

If both parties (Pong and Peung) agree with each other feelings this will absolutely become money to money because both are from HiSo, very rich families. The lady side has business dealing with famous cars. The man side is from a family with many businesses. When they get married, money joint money will even become more rich. We should keep an eye on where the love story between the two will end up. When there is marriage--can tell that there is many support

skies

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies. Here's the translation as promised. I did my best. I admit it's hard to translate because it's hard to find the right wording. :D Please feel free to make corrections!!!
Money to Money! "Pong's Mom" is pleased with "daughter Peung" and want her as daughter-in-law

The lakorn has ended, but off screen love story between leading actor Pong and actress Peung from lakorn Ngao Asoke (Exact) has not ended. Just left sreen rencently, there is news that love off screen between the two has happened but many people hesitately said it could be "love promo" that Exact usually likes to play.

But lately, close source from leading man's side, let Siamrath hear that this off screen love story can very much be true. Because Pong's mom shows reaction to be pleased with Peung very much. Often compliments Peung that she's beautiful, cute, well-mannered, polite, good looking, from high class family..and if become daughter-in-law she wont object. Mom also added, "Whoever my son loves I love too"

If both parties (Pong and Peung) agree with each other feelings this will absolutely become money to money because both are from HiSo, very rich families. The lady side has business dealing with famous cars. The man side is from a family with many businesses. When they get married, money joint money will even become more rich. We should keep an eye on where the love story between the two will end up. When there is marriage--can tell that there is many support

haha...ummm, i guess it will be cute if they really get together...

thanks for the translations! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i haven't watch the last epi yet! ekkkk!!! it's killing me! sigh... tomorrow for sure! can't believe it's really over.... *tears*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee.. from reading your comments ladies, it seems as if i'm going to be disappointed tooo. wahhhhh! nooooooo!!! damn monthai. you frickin' loser... lmao. I blame the director for giving a short-rushing ending! Mutha-sucker! <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my tears are falling all along today's episode :lmao: monthai was so lovely with bpee, viyada goes in jail but not shaved and not handicaped and defigurated...
deng, our wish didn't come true! sigh... no more shaved whore.. wahhhhh....

I totally agree...I wish they had at least fake smooched...camera angles and all that jazz...come on producers/directors, throw us girls a bone here...lol :D
forget throwing a bone, just give the meat! lmao

girls, can you imagine it? i was so anxious to watch my "ngao asoke" final episode today that i forget my date with my boyfriend :eek: he was furious of course. my poor david, the slap and now a date out :loool:
gasps.. :eek: awee... your boyfriend must've been sad... sniff sniff... lol. better make it up to him! another slap & kiss! :loool:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling

SWEET! I love Pong and Pueng together!

maimablis

sarNie Egg

Ash, Thanks foe the translation

tooooo sad the lakorn ended..i don't knoe what i'm gonna do..its just tooo sad...my heart hurt..hehehe..well at least its a happy ending..I'm so gonna miss this forum and everyone hea..all the gurlos hea are super funnie and kool...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Out of all the new lakorns that come out...this was the one i watched.....I really really love the old one.....wish Pong wasn't so stupid till like almost the end.. he was mean....i mean even the pe'ek i forgot his name in the old one was better.. I mean he wasn't nice to Ae, but he sure know how to tease Ae in a cute way.. I mean romance every time they were together..like he'll do something to her like hug her, kiss her, grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug or kiss.. man...that was sweet..........i mean they were cute.. and the pe'ek wasn't so dumb...and not to be mean or anything, but the old one had a better storyline... where they took her in not because they killed her grandma, will it may be part of the reason, but mainly Jaime's mom wanted Ae to be the second wife of her husband so he wouldn't go out and will stay home...... And in the end....I don't know, but i love it when pe'ek's always reminding Ae that he too had given her money and clothing... so he wants her to pay, but not with money...but with her body.... that's just so cute....how the storyline flow really nice... i wish they would have done the same.....but...pong and pueng wasn't that bad... i wish it could be better..wish the script was better.....but the cast was great....love the new cast........that i'll admit to...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i reallie hope it's true the look so good together...

wow i didn't know they were both hi-so..ahh makes me want Pong even more..yes girls i like myself so money too....lol

whether tis is true or not...hope the promo ting works so we'll get to see P-Clique real soon ehheeheh :wub: