Ngao Asoke - Saeng Lae Ngao

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha u found the clip! yay

(listening to clip)

awesome, you hit all the notes! hahaha definitely not tone death. nice job! just too bad u didn't have the instrumental with it. :(

keep recording more stuff. i love listening to you! :D

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
How did you get the instrument to Oh Jai Oey? I want to learn how to sing it too but don't have the recording stuff.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hahaha u found the clip! yay

(listening to clip)

awesome, you hit all the notes! hahaha definitely not tone death. nice job! just too bad u didn't have the instrumental with it. :(

keep recording more stuff. i love listening to you! :D
lol. yea i kno. i dont have this song's original mv, so i didnt get the instrumental..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY! i'm juz having a blast listenning to u...ehehe

yes do keep recording..hmm..ur a Ann fan rite..wanna
tackle any of P'Aof's songs..hmm...Jud On? lol

maimablis

sarNie Egg
How do we open it? I wanna listen to it but i don't know how to open it? I'm a computer illiterate person so if someone don't mind plz help direct me to open it. Thanks

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
just click the link that says "Ngao Asoke - Saeng Lae Ngao acapella" in the first post of this thread. it will take you to a webpage to download the singing clip. once you get to the webpage, click on the "click here to start download". if you don't see that link right away, just wait a minute because it's trying to process the download. after you click on the link, it will automatically pop up on ur desktop and ask if you want to open or save. it's up to you whether you want to open or save.

i hope this helps! :D