Ngao Hua Jai - I have the Eng subtitles

rainruma

sarNie Egg
Ngao Hua Jai --- This wonderful lakorn used to be on Viki before they removed all lakorns.

I downloaded their subtitles.
I want to give the credit to the original subbers, but I don't know who they are ... yet I feel International community should not be deprived of this gem of a lakorn .... Jasmin Lakorns and Alwaysmeena don't list it.
Anyone interested?

EDIT: Someome is already synching subs w/ a different video ... vry happy to see it will soon be available again.

Last edited:
Ngao Hua Jai --- This wonderful lakorn used to be on Viki before they removed all lakorns.

I downloaded their subtitles.
I want to give the credit to the original subbers, but I don't know who they are ... yet I feel International community should not be deprived of this gem of a lakorn .... Jasmin Lakorns and Alwaysmeena don't list it.
Anyone interested?

EDIT: Someome is already synching subs w/ a different video ... vry happy to see it will soon be available again.
I am interested!!! Do you know who is resynching?

rainruma

sarNie Egg
I am interested!!! Do you know who is resynching?
yes... She has done a wonderful job so far and uploaded eps. 1-8 to file sharing site, but it has been over a month and no progress ...

Instead of splitting episodes to fit subs, she is joining the sub files for each episode, then syncing w/ video for whole episode .... The result is better, but also more work.

Which part do you want to help w/ ... or do you only want sub files ?

jaace

sarNie Egg
I know this is an old thread but if anyone has the subs please send them my way. Alwaysmeena uploaded the series in DM but a few videos were removed and can't be reupload and I wanted to re sync sub those missing episodes for all the fans.