Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

Mann

Lol I think the lakorn is good. People have different opinions so yeah. Its a lakorn come on now lol its typical.. a lot of lakorns are like this haha. But yes OUAN is so ANNOYING LOL. Okay, he thinks Noon saved his life so he is in love with her.. watch him find out its AIMEE and love her the next second OMG lol. But the little boy is so adorable! He isn't annoying at all lol. Noon's brother.. urgh I freaken hate him too D:< and Noon + New are really cute. I'm waiting for tomorrow!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^.^ Today's episode is so cute lol. I love how it seems like Wet and Sa are starting to have a brand new relationship despite their past, but then omg I can't really settle on it because it's probably just Wet acting because he wants his revenge. At the same time it doesn't seem like it >.< lol

I'm really starting to warm up to New. The last few lakorns I've seen him in this one and pleng ruk karm pope his characters have been too cute >.< lol minus this one and the revenge part but the sweet part of him is cute

Just finished todays episode and preview for tmr episode TT.TT Nooo poor Sa. Where is sarN LOLLLLL her scene is coming up tmr lol

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Okay so far I liked episode 5, I'm excited for episode 6. I have a feeling New is "pretending" to be nice to try to win over Noon's heart, so at the end he can hurt her like how she had did to him, however he won't be prepared when his old feelings comes back stronger, and he will love her even more :) haha my theory!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dang Sa shouldn't have slept with Wisawej. And yes damn her brother! He's so selfish!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dang Sa shouldn't have slept with Wisawej. And yes damn her brother! He's so selfish!

Seriously! She shouldn't have! I feel like it's moving so fast! LOL I just hope it doesn't go fast now and drag to death towards the end =/ according to the summary we are like half way through the lakorn pretty much if not 65 percent

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I can't wait for episode 6!! New's face was priceless during the preview for it, when Noon said she intended to stay with that one old Sia, in fact i took a screen shot of it lol

Mann

Can't wait for a baby lol. Kaithoon needs a cousin! LMAO. Next week episode looks good! I can't wait.. yeah everythings going so fast ahhh.. but I think its more interesting when New is a bitch to Noon lol.. can't wait to see how its like when she's the maid

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watched the WWYWY episode of this last night and they showed Nok's Japanese restaurant called Miyabi and damn it looks delicious! Nok joked that the concept of her restaurant is "sote nuea nuea" hahaaha. I love the pun! Noon and New both are going to open a papaya salad shop! mmmm yummy. I was seriously getting hungry at 1am watching all that food hahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg I can't wait for episode 6!! New's face was priceless during the preview for it, when Noon said she intended to stay with that one old Sia, in fact i took a screen shot of it lol
LOL You are so funny. But thanks for showing the actual picture of new. Gosh, why would noon want to stay with that old bastard anyway. But yeah, the storyline is getting more and more interesting.

I just finished watching ep 5 and 6 and I couldn't believed it! I wish they would have shown the real kiss, but it's alright, New still look hot as hell doing that fake kiss. And like someone else said, CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY HAVE A BABY!!!!!

I AM SUPER GOING TO DO A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THESE COUPLE SOON!!!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL You are so funny. But thanks for showing the actual picture of new. Gosh, why would noon want to stay with that old bastard anyway. But yeah, the storyline is getting more and more interesting.

I just finished watching ep 5 and 6 and I couldn't believed it! I wish they would have shown the real kiss, but it's alright, New still look hot as hell doing that fake kiss. And like someone else said, CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY HAVE A BABY!!!!!

I AM SUPER GOING TO DO A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THESE COUPLE SOON!!!!!!
hey pangia...this is shinevang from youtube...i didnt know you were in sarnworld too, and yes you should do a mv for this couple...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
hey pangia...this is shinevang from youtube...i didnt know you were in sarnworld too, and yes you should do a mv for this couple...
hahaha. Wow lots of people I know from YT. But yeap, I always got this account with sarnworld, but just never come here and post often. Now that I started my own FanFic, I gotten more into this place. But boy oh boy, I am glad to see you here to. Now we can chat on both places. LOL.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i know...i do notice that you dont come here ofter..cause i do come here a lot...i guest you r really onto new and noon lakorn...
i am too...i love...but i still dont knpow what new is trying to do...but im sure glad you r in sarnworld too...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
i know...i do notice that you dont come here ofter..cause i do come here a lot...i guest you r really onto new and noon lakorn...
i am too...i love...but i still dont knpow what new is trying to do...but im sure glad you r in sarnworld too...
Well, from the last ep that I saw, he was just being nice to her, in order to win her heart/trust. From what I saw, after New rescued her from that perverted old guy, he seduced Noon when she was still in her emotional state :blush: and the next morning he told her the truth, that he know all along who she really is :angry: . So now New is taking his revenge on her, using her as his servant for the pain she caused him (well, it's actually her brother, but New doesn't know that yet) :(

but anyway, I am glad to be here with you guys! Now we can meet at both places. It's going to be a lot of fun :D

Mann

Wow!! That was such a nice MV, the song was good too!

I can't wait for todays episode.. yesterdays was interesting. Wit keeps torturing Sa, man.. now todays episode he's going to continue torturing her on the boat and tie her up at the island! Wow wonder if today we get to see if she pregnant maybe Sa will faint and go to the hospital.. can't wait! Sa told Wit that the guy was her brother but he didn't believe her..

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait for wednesday! I skip other scenes and I only watch New and Noon's scene. All I have to say is New is Bipolar. He knows that he shouldn't fall for her and open up to her but the more he avoids it, the harder it is to resist. He's falling in love all over again. I haven't seen a lakorn where there are so many bed scenes. They really are going to make babies! LOL

Who ever enjoys lakorn with R-scenes in it, slap kiss lakorn, this is it.