Ngao Ruk Wiwa Luang (Dida Video)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so sad to see Arnas as supporting now for many years! >.< He's so cute. I miss his praek days! Urgh.. CH7!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Arnas too. He's one of my favorite pek. Arnas need to come back as a pek.

I like Jui, so I dont mind her with Cee again. Hopefully, she get a good role.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Jui is gorgeous! I luv her hehe I think she's a good actress. Hope this is confirm soon! Been waiting 4 them to pair up since Rak Tid Lob!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
doen't anyone know hwen they open ceremony ka? i can wait to see this one and what is the storyline about it this lakorn is drama,action,romance and comedy or period ka which is the lakorn is in here. hope this lakorn is romance comedy or action cuz i like the cee fight it so cool :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
doen't anyone know hwen they open ceremony ka? i can wait to see this one and what is the storyline about it this lakorn is drama,action,romance and comedy or period ka which is the lakorn is in here. hope this lakorn is romance comedy or action cuz i like the cee fight it so cool :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
This lakorn is just rumor, no real confirmation yet. I hope to see Cee with more lakorns too!