Nhoom Phom Yao Sao Poang Larng

calla

sarNie Adult
news credit to <3_Jieb @ spicy forum

cap - credit to Vanida

i can't wait to watch it.....hope its air soon. i love Dan......he's such a cutie. :yahoo:

calla

sarNie Adult
odd couple

i dont think they are odd......since they've played together before, i mean their movie "Crazy Cop"
Dan is too cute, so he looks good with everyone. i hope he will has the chance to be ch.7 new p'ek and pair up with the n'ek such as, kob, noon, yui......etc. :drool:

and Dan played p'ek role before........he was the p'ek in "Tanoon Sai Hua Jai" that he played with Tong Pakramai. he always be the p'ek in a movie.......:)

vina_lek

I'm not too familiar w/ Dan. The first time I saw him was in the lakorn w/ Pinky, Nam, Jieb, Grace, etc... & I liked his character a whole lot! :wub: Then, of course, he was in khom kon next, & I think I watched it just for him. :loool: I don't think he got that much screen time in any of them. So I'm excited about this lakorn.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.....as for Kom Kon, at first i didn't want to watch it....but then i tried it because one of p'tang's band were in there, and i told myself to watch it for him. but guess what.....i end up crazy about Dan and Nina. hhahaha....and i know i'm not the only one. i've read on many Thai board....there are so many people that like them too. :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Une Questionne....did May change her name or something b/c the board says May Buntita but in the news clip her name is May Orrawansa...?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Une Questionne....did May change her name or something b/c the board says May Buntita but in the news clip her name is May Orrawansa...?

yep her real name was may buntita now she change it to may Orrawunsar

annea

sarNie Adult
Dan use to look sooOoo freakin fione...but its the hair that doesnt do it for me..his forehead looks big w/ long hair...he is better off w/ short hair...like in crazy cop and Kon long ruk..he makes me drool..

calla

sarNie Adult
dont worry about his hair.....he says it himself....he'll cut it. hehehe... :)

oh, he's going to has a new lakorn soon too....