Nikki's momentum UPDATE: Farewell Party of Jervy

nikki1786

LizQuen
last sunday, november 09, 2008.

my friend Sle or sleVirgornian here in SW, treat me last sunday and we went to the island resort together with my friends and our close friend teacher specifically "the coolest teacher in fine arts department" went to island beach resort namely "ISLA RETA".

so here our wacky moments. as sle non-stop taking pictures of herself and to us... XD

TriMonsters

whale

jellyfish

judy ann santos :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
"lumangoy" means swimming

nikki, daisy, sle, amore, Sir Pam and oskie

oskie, sle and daisy

editing at the beach... XD

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Very nice pictures and I love going to beaches too! It's always puts me in a good mood especially if there's good food lol.

darvil

sarNie Adult
wow.. thats alot of pics.

Probably going to use that bandwith of yours real quick ;)

beaches are kinda cool.. except for the sand and the sea and stuff.

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow.. thats alot of pics.

Probably going to use that bandwith of yours real quick ;)

beaches are kinda cool.. except for the sand and the sea and stuff.
lol... i have n problem at all... besides, its my friend's photobucket i use.... LOL

LOL Darv if you mind the sand and the sea then you don't like the beach so stop trying to act like you do. Loser.

lol... i love watching beaches... playing and joking around with my friends were the most memorable moments. but too bad we didnt overnight at the ISLA RETA, i told our teacher that its better if we overnight... then he said... next time... we might go for an overnight. :) coz what i like most when going to the beach is the night swimming :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
:D

Nikki the Witch, Sarai the Dark Diva and Frances the Bitch Mistress

MoooooooowwwwwwwwDels of Darkness

Mitch the Bumble Bee, Marj the Emo Girl, Ayen "bida ng Kontrabida" (the main villain), Kate the Doll Master, Grace the Model in Distress, Shiela the Tyra Banks :loool:

Fine Arts/people behind the show... (Frances, Junnie, Sarai, Jayce and Me)

nikki1786

LizQuen
amazon special "glow in the darK" theme in our experimental photography subject. ME and Sarai (at the middle is sculpt face figure of our friend Kurtch.)

noungning

Heartless
omg hahah looks like fun!

no wonder why my friend keeps going back to philippines! looks like loads of fun lol... ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. love the pics Ms. Nikki. Looks like a lot of fun. Is the beach resort anything like the beach from your fiction? Like where the white house sits?? I love you guy's darkness picture. I'd blend right in. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
The beach looks beautiful Ateh! Looks like you guys had tons and tons of fun!!!!
oh, yeah thanks... :) its a private island resort actually... only few a people knows about this resort because its at the back of the island. plus, this resort is still on developing process. most people go here are the one's that knows the best spot, cheaper price and peaceful ambiance.

omg hahah looks like fun!

no wonder why my friend keeps going back to philippines! looks like loads of fun lol... ;)
lol... there are many tourist's spot though in philippines. XD mmmm... this island is still developing.

wow.. love the pics Ms. Nikki. Looks like a lot of fun. Is the beach resort anything like the beach from your fiction? Like where the white house sits?? I love you guy's darkness picture. I'd blend right in. :D
lol... not really... the one's that i am writing... must be dreamy LOL. how i wish there was a white house at the island so i could take a look the version of my own story. heheheee

lol... yeah, since we're also called PA, PA's during shows... always wear rugged jeans and black shirt.... that's why some of the departments in our school see us like the "goth" people. if we do have appearance in the show... we're wearing different kinds of goth outfit. :D we just simple love black and vintage style.