02 Ning - Yah Ruk Kow Dai Mai - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
03 Jensen feat. Ning - Huk Ai Leaw - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
04 Ning - Kon Tee Mai Kow Tha - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
05 Jensen - Lom Naow Lae Dao Deuan - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
06 Lekie Luscious - Koun Ja Ru Barng Mai - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
07 Ning - Kaw Kwarm - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
08 aNnNeE - Ruk Tur Tee Sut - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire
09 Ning - Roo Seuk Yarng Rai - yousendit | sendspace | mediafire

Special thanks: Thanks to Nameless for the best album cover ever! You rock! :dude: Thanks to Jensen, Lek and Annnee for helping contribute to the album and making it work. There is to be a total of 10 tracks, but procrastination, life and time has got the best of me :p Anyhow, I want to especially thank Jensen from the bottom of my heart for everything including telling me "You can do it!" I didn't want to disappoint her and not release anything before my departure, so here it is...my album. Hope I don't cause anyone to hate music from listening to me sing lol :D

If you really miss me, listen to me while I'm gone, "If you listen to me, I will come" muahahahaha :D :tease: :p

Take care, 'til then, we will meet again ;)

Ning ...is the Sweetest Sinner

XCappy

Mr. Char
[...]

If you really miss me, listen to me while I'm gone, "If you listen to me, I will come" muahahahaha :D :tease: :p

Take care, 'til then, we will meet again ;)

Ning ...is the Sweetest Sinner
This is such a nice line. Thx for this release Ning, I want to listen it ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---WoW WoW WoW the lovely SW angels sing music with love and kindness...can't wait to hear you 4,,,and the title and cover work is inspiring!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

XCappy

Mr. Char
After listening it this morning, my impression : GREAT !

Now, I'll transfer it into the mp3 player, and those songs will rock my Monday morning, :dude:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ning i'm very impress with the results girl, u pulled it off and omg so jamming to song #1.......bobbing head to the side :) anyways good luck, i hope u make $$$ outta it... hahhaahah jk jk and thanks for singing that Am Fine song, u did great... i told u so :p

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
so if i have a wedding i know your'e down the street so i can go steal you and feed you and u can sing for free LMAO

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Awesome! I love the album cover. Hopefully this will get more people to make albums and we can have a SW collection. That'd be hot.

noungning

Heartless
This is such a nice line. Thx for this release Ning, I want to listen it ;)
no problem. thanks for listening :) i love the line too haha.

Oo imma listen
hope i don't make u dislike music afterwards lol

---WoW WoW WoW the lovely SW angels sing music with love and kindness...can't wait to hear you 4,,,and the title and cover work is inspiring!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
haha yeah, u were supposed to join us, but u never did! :p

After listening it this morning, my impression : GREAT !

Now, I'll transfer it into the mp3 player, and those songs will rock my Monday morning, :dude:
wahhh don't do that hahaha just transfer the songs lek, jensen and annnee did okay!!

ning i'm very impress with the results girl, u pulled it off and omg so jamming to song #1.......bobbing head to the side :) anyways good luck, i hope u make $$$ outta it... hahhaahah jk jk and thanks for singing that Am Fine song, u did great... i told u so :p
haha yeah i had to pull it off or else jensen would've killed me... haha i didn't do so great with the am fine song, but since u've insisted, i had to cater to ur needs :D

No Zipped Album??!!! Wah T____T
sorry tina! i thought ppl would prefer to pick rather have to download the whole glump of songs. i might bore them to death. :(

Awesome! I love the album cover. Hopefully this will get more people to make albums and we can have a SW collection. That'd be hot.
yeah nameless did a great job! i hope others do come out with albums, when will u be releasing ur second one?

klarissa said:
so if i have a wedding i know your'e down the street so i can go steal you and feed you and u can sing for free LMAO
hahahah let me go hide. :ph34r:

omgosh finally ning your album is out. lmao. awesome dude. imma check it out right now. ^_^
haha yeah finally! took some time. but it made it out :rolleyes:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ning that was great!!!!!!! You all did an awesome job and you all sound so hot! Of course because its the four hottest girls on SW singing. Naah Jen are you going to sing at our wedding for me? lol.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG Ning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I thought I was late cuz I haven't been coming to sw for a while now...huahua but i'm right on time!

I've only listened to 3 tracks so far cuz my comp's slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww DLing.

Youre sooooo great! Really great job!! I haven't listened to the others yet. I'm on my way! I'll be back to reply more later!

and i loveee the cover! Nameless did a great job! lol I saw it during the making, but seeing the final and BIGGER version is so sexy!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Great stuff!!!!!!

Why didn't you ask me to promote the album Ning.. you weak sauce.

Anyway I upload it to the SWrecords folder. There's a rared up album with the art and the files seperately too.

SW records!!!!

And the album cover is a very sexy cover indeed.. namie you gonna make one for me too? :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Swedish Fish, this makes my heart flutter with joy :wub:

LOL...quite honored to know all these SW singers :p

Awesome album cover, Namie!

Nameless

N i n j a
Ning...don't leave us!

the album is awesome. you guys sound great. when i miss you, i'll definitely listen to it. have fun in Thailand and take care.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
this is awesome! I too have been waiting! I'm downloading them right now...can't wait to listen!

---edit----

Done listening. Your album is wayy HOTT!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Ning-O, I love the song Roo Seuk Yarng Rai. I actually redid the rap lyrics as another dedication to muddie. I don't mean to steal your thunder as I totally wholeheartedly love your album, but I want to show peeps my rendition of it. Pay attention to the rapping part. It's another ode to Muddie.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/992cm7

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Ning-O, I love the song Roo Seuk Yarng Rai. I actually redid the rap lyrics as another dedication to muddie. I don't mean to steal your thunder as I totally wholeheartedly love your album, but I want to show peeps my rendition of it. Pay attention to the rapping part. It's another ode to Muddie.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ccsymg
omgosh....... that's so sweet marduk, i would have to say this is one of the best tracks u sang and *cough* ehhmmm Tur App Chop Muddie Chai Mai??? hahahaaha Lek itcha jung lerhhh!!!! hahah still so sweet, i wish someone can rap about me like the way u did to muddie. Kudo's to you marduk :)