Ning's Pictures!

noungning

Heartless
Trip to Thailand & Laos : July 17 - September 11, 2006

um these are traveling pix... since it doesn't involve me or my family in the pictures i figured i'll just post it here... again... i'm on the go!

this is in Laos... Wat Tart Luang

this is in Thai, nongkhai area.. Wat Luang Poo Lian .. cost 32 mill baht to build and still not finished yet!! It had a/c I loved it!! lol

this is in Thai, in bkk... this is around SanarmLuang they had a mother's day festival so there were hundreds of lights

just a lotus that's all over the place but damn it's a nice pix lol

huge statue in this wat in Nongkhai, Thai... this place is called Sala Keow Ku

well this is it... um if u wanna see more wait for the video i'll do when i get back home... til then. :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh man I miss mother's day. I was there but not at night. Those are really nice picture. Lolz now I want to go back there again. Lolz

noungning

Heartless
Kkrystal said:
Oh man I miss mother's day. I was there but not at night. Those are really nice picture. Lolz now I want to go back there again. Lolz
[post="161353"][/post]​
when were u here?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
when i clicked on nings photos i thought there would actually be ning's faces in here :sweat: tsk tsk not showing us ur beautiful face eh? well hehehe the pictures are beautiful though and seem like u had a lot of fun =)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I was there for only 3 days. July 21-23, 2006

noungning

Heartless
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
well missy u can be included in your traveling pics also :p lolsss
[post="161367"][/post]​
lol look out carefully... i might b in the microscopic area.

Kkrystal said:
I was there for only 3 days. July 21-23, 2006
[post="161375"][/post]​
oic i was still in nongkhai durring the time... i just came to bkk during the 6th of august. and i made it on time to see the lights... it was really pretty

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i had to miss the mothers day festival by a day. doo, wish i got to see that when i was there. tite pix miss.ning.

noungning

Heartless
mizterkevin said:
i'm sorry but thailand....scares the crap out of me...look at that giant dude
[post="163562"][/post]​
this also means ur scared of the liberty? lol :blink:

Thookatha said:
oh wow, ning, so perrrdy!!! me want to go visit too!!! :( :D
[post="163621"][/post]​
lol come darling... i'll still be here for a while

and as for my pix... i've posted it in the pix thread. B)

omg...thailand is so beautiful! i can't wait to go there in 2010!!! :D and the mother's day festival is absolutely gorgeous in that photo!!! thank you soooooo much for sharing! :)

noungning

Heartless
Okay so I haven't been updating this pix thread of mine, so to keep it with more pix. Enjoy!

Starting at Wat Poh, this place is known for giving massages in the areas of the Wat, it's very popular with foreigners, too bad I was in a rush so I didn't get a massage!!

Buddha statue that's soooo big! it's in Bangkok at a Wat [Temple] called Wat Poh

Here's another shot of this statue! This place is gorgeous!

This is outside of the Wat, it's not as pretty on the outside compared to various temples.

Another building that is in the same Wat

noungning

Heartless
This is at a Chinese Temple in another city I was in. I actually didn't mean to go there purposely but we couldn't help but notice the beautiful structures so I forced a stop there!

I'm not sure what this building is but it's so pretty so I had to snap a pix.

Here's the front view of the building.

This building has a cool statue inside

Here's the statue

Another awesome statue outside the buildings. [Please ignore the person]

noungning

Heartless
That same day I went to the Chinese Temple, I also went to two other places, prior to that. I went to this Alligator/Elephant Farm Show and also this Human Wax figurine place. FUN FUN FUN!! lol

OMG...NO NO... don't get your head bitten!! :huh: Lol, it was cool! Amusing stuff, and YES that's a real alligator!

Here's mister crocky holding the alligator. It was heavy, I can tell!

Here's another angle!

The elephant show was cute! lol Look at them stack!!

Look, they're performing a real show here!

So you think your hand-stand is cool eh?!?! LMAO

Nothing beats elephants scoring at the soccer game! I have more but this is it for our cute ones lol...

Okay so now the Wax figurine place!

Here's the sign people always ask for, so booyah here's my sign lmao!

Some wax figures of artisans back in the earlier times!

Here's the royal grandmother.

The different figures are those of the different Kings from the past centuries and decades.

OMG what the hell is Abraham doing there? LOL I don't know...