Ning's Pictures!

fun

Expired Sarnie
You make me really want to swim to Thailand since I have no money to purchase a plane ticket. Ahahahaha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
you guys don't know how to swim?? Wow.. talk about weak sauce.
Old man instead of criticizing, you can do Ning and I a favor by shutting up punk :p! I remember my dad, my aunt, aunt's fiancee, my uncle, uncle's gf trying to teach me how to swim and the best I got was learn how to float for a bit and then sink when I tried to dog paddle and in consequence I got to drink the lake water with it...ewww LOL. Yeah not a very fun experience so if anyone ever drowns don't count on me to save their lives.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Old man instead of criticizing, you can do Ning and I a favor by shutting up punk :p! I remember my dad, my aunt, aunt's fiancee, my uncle, uncle's gf trying to teach me how to swim and the best I got was learn how to float for a bit and then sink when I tried to dog paddle and in consequence I got to drink the lake water with it...ewww LOL. Yeah not a very fun experience so if anyone ever drowns don't count on me to save their lives.
I learned how to swim by watching a TV show when I was a kid... :D Then few days later, I was in the pool and I felt like... Michael Phelps ? :lol:

Btw, hi Ning :D

noungning

Heartless
It's alright Ning, I don't know how to swim either.
haha aw thanks. at least i'm not alone lol :)

you guys don't know how to swim?? Wow.. talk about weak sauce.
i'm waiting for u to come and teach me so i can drown u too ;)

yeah i've tried too, and almost learned once, but ppl wanted to go home and so now i forgot what i did... -_-

I learned how to swim by watching a TV show when I was a kid... :D Then few days later, I was in the pool and I felt like... Michael Phelps ? :lol:

lol u're so funny, hi michael :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Hahaha that's too funny! Thanks for the laugh Charly boy oh I mean Michael Phelps.

haha aw thanks. at least i'm not alone lol :)

yeah i've tried too, and almost learned once, but ppl wanted to go home and so now i forgot what i did... -_-
Yeah your definitely not alone. I know lots of people who don't know how to swim either so its fine because they're weak sauce too lol.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
finally got to go thru the last set of ur fotos. ur little angel is too cute. and i hate u for the rest of the pictures. ^_^ the beauty of those shots tempt me back to southeast asia. <_< a trip i definitely can't afford right now...hahahha...

n so what's this with michael phelps droppin' by our thread and darv bubbling at the floor of the pool? be sure to take pictures of that too ning, i like to see bubbling water creatures. :lol:

noungning

Heartless
finally got to go thru the last set of ur fotos. ur little angel is too cute. and i hate u for the rest of the pictures. ^_^ the beauty of those shots tempt me back to southeast asia. <_< a trip i definitely can't afford right now...hahahha...

n so what's this with michael phelps droppin' by our thread and darv bubbling at the floor of the pool? be sure to take pictures of that too ning, i like to see bubbling water creatures. :lol:
i miss asia too, someday we'll meet again. just not now because i'm brokeass too haha :p

lol haha i have pictures of tim in the his speedo, but i can't post it, i'm afraid of the sin i'll cause ppl when they've become blinded lol. :lol: