Ninmanee

sunflower06

sarNie Egg
Aikoden,do you know where I can watch this series, Hmong dubbed preferably. I saw this series dubbed when I was young, and have been searching for it for years. Can't remember the Hmong title or anything. I made an account just to ask you this. Lol. Please and thank you!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Sadly, I do not.  If I recall, I might still have the hmong dubbed vhs tapes... but then again I do not have a converter to transport the files ...

sunflower06

sarNie Egg
aikoden said:
^ Sadly, I do not.  If I recall, I might still have the hmong dubbed vhs tapes... but then again I do not have a converter to transport the files ...
When you have time, do you mind checking for it, so I'll know the title? I'm goning to try finding it in those old hmong stores that use to rent them. Thank you!!

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I started this drama last night and so far it's really good!! Both the King and the prince are hot!! Lol As for the two princesses, they're such spoil brats!!

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I finished this drama and I LOVE it!!!!! It's so good!! It had been so long I found a good boran Lakorn and can actually finished it!! 10/10 even there is a few flaw I found in this drama. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This is one of my favorite Boran lakorns as well. I've started rewatching old ones too. The other day I finished Nam Jai Mea.  

val

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
This is one of my favorite Boran lakorns as well. I've started rewatching old ones too. The other day I finished Nam Jai Mea.
I'm with u, i went back n re watch the old borans, less episodes n less dragging