Nkauj Hnub & Kab Yeeb

leek18

sarNie Adult
do you remember the movie that Paj Zaub Lauj and Tub Muaj Koob Lis did well this is a remake of paj zaub & tub muaj koob movie well this movie was ok but part 2 is going to be better because part 1 is all about their relationship well this movie is really good. if you guys have the movie what did you think

snow

sarNie Egg
I was going to buy this movie at the Fresno New Year but they said Nuj Nraim's voice was dubbed so I didn't buy it. I hate how Hmong Modern always dubb their p'ek's voice because the voice is so gay. What do you think of the voice? Is he the same guy who always dubb their movies?

leek18

sarNie Adult
they didn't dubbed Nuj Nraim Voice

I was going to buy this movie at the Fresno New Year but they said Nuj Nraim's voice was dubbed so I didn't buy it. I hate how Hmong Modern always dubb their p'ek's voice because the voice is so gay. What do you think of the voice? Is he the same guy who always dubb their movies?

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
i like how u know they dress... haha and yeah i wanna get it but iono how because i live in the middle of now where!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the director did dubbed nuj nraim's voice...my dad bought a copy of it....in my opinion, i don't really like this movie...i slept half way watching the movie...but i think that's because i was too tire after going to then new year.....

carmen

sarNie Egg
i would watch it but i don't like the n'ek.. she looks to old for him and sometime like a guy... sorry to her fans.. so i'm not going to watch it unless i have not thing to do and no other movie to watch then maybe i will.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i would watch it....but i don't like the nang'ek...something about her bugs me.....i just don't like her....i can't stand watching here movies...especially 3 Tiam Hlub...i didn't last 25 minutes into that movie.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
I remember watching a Paj Zuab Vwj and Tub Muaj Koob Lis movie a long time ago...It was really good back then and the storyline was good too along with the acting..the two leads were good looking too...well, is this remake the one where this old man likes the n'ek and he comes and her parents force her to marry him???? N'ek and p'ek love each other alot, but n'ek has to marry the old dude? That's all i remember...

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
do you remember the movie that Paj Zaub Lauj and Tub Muaj Koob Lis did well this is a remake of paj zaub & tub muaj koob movie well this movie was ok but part 2 is going to be better because part 1 is all about their relationship well this movie is really good. if you guys have the movie what did you think

I bought the movie during the Fresno New Year after I saw the preview on youtube. I thought the movie overall was pretty good. Can't wait for the rest of the movie to come out.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I wanna see it! I saw the preview in "Hwjchim txiav kev hlub" and really liked it.. ;) too bad no stores where I live sells it.. grr!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
heres the preview from youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w2Le7fqZMg

nuj nraim sings the song...and they didnt dubbed his voice...at least not in this preview...his voice is good and all...they should of j/left it alone...if they did dubbed it in the actual movie <_<...from the credits, he contributed in most aspects...and thats great :yahoo:...

gosh, i j/love nuj nraim ^_^...the best in my eyes haha...falling in love w/him all over again j/seeing the preview of this moive :wub:...i want a copy so badly but its not available anywhere near me...j/gotta wait i guess...

edit...

another preview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbwLJMtdMHw

and yup, his voices dubbed alright...sucks lol...but o well...not bad...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
did you guys know that this movie is based on a story that was told back in the early 70's throught out the 80's.. i even got the tape.. it was like a screen play.. like the chinese creen play.. the movie did not follow the story line-the one i got..