Nkauj Laus/Nraug Laus

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, old g's are always yapping...its like they want to control your life for you, but they should understand that its your decision on when to get married or not....i'm 22 and i haven't even consider on getting married...i sometimes think marriage is not for me cos marriage scares me...seriously...it does.....and marriage is not something that i'd want to rush into...i'd like to take my time and make sure he's the one i really want to be with, someone who i can never get enuff of, someone who brings a smile to my face whenever i see him, who i love waking up to...etc...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! 24 aint old......24 is still hella young......if u get marry around tat age i'll say "DANG GIRL Y U MARRY SO YOUNG?!".........anywase my sister is older n she still aint marry yet......come on at least achieve sumtin BIG b4 getting marry n settle down.......right??? RIGHT!!!!......^_^ ^_^ ^_^

lazzy

sarNie Egg
hahah.........our parents are just facing cultural shockness. unsure if they will ever be able to adjust to the society and aware that the world is constantly changing--We are not living in Laos anymore but they are mentally still living in Laos!!!.....just don't let them get to you...if your parents are like mine, they will make sure they get the last breath.....As part of my Hmong minor degree, I studied so much about the Hmong culture and hmong elders' behaviors, and I realized that it is pointless to debate with the Hmong parents unless u are older than them......

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i don't like those terms...i don't know, they sound kind of disrespectful... I mean, it's like they're making it seem like if you don't get married your whole life is over...

I myself actually considered that i'll get married when i'm 30...LOL, if any OG heard me, a young hmong girl say that, they'll probably never let me hear the end of it..

Seriously? Their words don't matter. Each person is an individual.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
dont worry...i wont marry until i'm sucessful and financial secure which wont be until like 27-30...in this day and age, success cant be defined by the number of kids you have anymore, its by how you can support them...

angelness

sarNie Egg
lolz.. 24 is not OLD. them OGS will always have something to say..

its like this, when you hit your 20's & ur not married. they consider u old.. but if you're 18 & married. they
asked you, why did u get married so young so WTF.

do ur own thing. its your life. live life to the fullest. Im 21 & aint marry yet. & i feel good about it. lolz..cause
i wanna have my fun before i take a big step to life. cause when u get married. its prison & its all about building
a future together w/the one you love. :p

LoLz... im 21 & i feel like im 17.. people think im 18 so its all good. ahahaaa..

so... does that mean they want you to get married right at 20?...hahaha.... :p

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I believe YOU and only you can say what age you should get married or be married by rather if you're 16 or 36. When the time is right for you, you'll know and be ready by then....no one needs to tell you that you're getting to old and it's time to settle down. Also, there is no such thing as "no one will marry you if you wait too long"...this is America....lots of fish to choose and pick from.

Everyone was made for somebody just not anybody....live your own reality.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dont worry...i wont marry until i'm sucessful and financial secure which wont be until like 27-30...in this day and age, success cant be defined by the number of kids you have anymore, its by how you can support them...
well said!