Nkauj Nyab 2

mia07

Introvert
Anybody watched this movie yet? Since Hnub Lis is my all-time favorite Hmong actress, I supported and bought her movie (also took a pic with her too and she's really gorgeous! Shes like an inch taller than me lol). Honestly, part one is better. The sequel is not as scary and the story is kinda choppy. The editing was kinda bad as well and the plot isn't as interesting. I think I might have to sit down and rewatch it again cuz I was distracted thruout watching it the first time. Her acting is still good and I love the way she crys cuz she's one of the few actresses that can cry pretty.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I haven't seen this movie yet but I saw a lot of photos of Hnub with my friends on facebook at the Milwaukee Hmong New Year. She's so pretty even with a belly :)
She's such a talented actress.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Hnub is so pretty even if she aged a bit. Yes I agree that Nkauj Nyab One is scarier than this version. It's scary tough some how plus there editing is not that good but its good enough to pass through a hmong movie.

mia07

Introvert
She looks even better now cuz she has more meat. Shes nice and friendly. I was nervous tho taking a pic with her lol

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Saw her at the new year too to promote her new movie...lol but I didn't get a chance to talk with her cause she was in the back behind the tent eating... Didn't wanna disturb her. Specially when she  is preggo.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I really wanted a picture with her but the picture line was to long those people just wanted the pictures with her not the movie!!!

mia07

Introvert
LOL. I went on Sunday so less people.