Nkauj Nyab ?

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if this is movie hmong or chinese or something...if you guy have a cover can you show it to me? is a scary movie too...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
hella boring, there should be only one part to this movie in my opinion, my bro bought this movie for $25, 2 part total.hnub lis sure is ugly and scary, part 2 is worth it but part 1 is boring and slow, waste $$

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
hella boring, there should be only one part to this movie in my opinion, my bro bought this movie for $25, 2 part total.hnub lis sure is ugly and scary, part 2 is worth it but part 1 is boring and slow, waste $$
really...
i just got my yesterday at the st.paul new year...
and mine was for $20
i thought that it was good, and Hnub did a great job playing the poj dab...
i liked it... though i thought that i ending was too quick...
they did a nice job with it...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunt think its scary....i think the older verion was scarier...not the original one but the one she came back to get him becasue the new girl he dated keep calling his old name and she new than she took him...there's so many version...but anywase...i dunt think there should be 2 part...part 1 was hella a watse it juss talk about their dating history....then part 2 stars all the whole poj dab thingy...i like the part where hnub pewk the maggots...:D

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
i got this movie today for $20!...and well i gotta say that i like it, part one is kinda boring, but not really, part two is alright...but overall a better good movie....worth watching it, in my oipions...but the ending, i think that they rush the ending so yeah it kinda ruin the whole thing...i was expecting more of a better ending!... -_-

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i saw it at the new year
but the trailer kind of spooked me out
so.. i'm not going to get it.. lol

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
really...
i just got my yesterday at the st.paul new year...
and mine was for $20
i thought that it was good, and Hnub did a great job playing the poj dab...
i liked it... though i thought that i ending was too quick...
they did a nice job with it...
same here. i got mine for 20 too. i haven't watch it yet, but i'm going to watch today with my mom since it seems scary to watch alone.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
really... it's not all that great... only pt 2 is worth it... but they should extent pt 2 a bit more too... it felt too rushed...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Is this how part 2 ends
some guy calls him to go hunting and then later they cant find him and decide to call out his old name and when they did thats how she found him. and the last sceen she's sitting on the rock with him in her lap saying that now she found him she'll never let him go
?

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Is this how part 2 ends
some guy calls him to go hunting and then later they cant find him and decide to call out his old name and when they did thats how she found him. and the last sceen she's sitting on the rock with him in her lap saying that now she found him she'll never let him go
?
yup!
but i think that she found him before they called his old name though... cause they waited and waited forever for him but he never showed up.... so she found him and took him with her before they called his old name...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
it was ok i was expecting to see more scarying parts but its scary how she talks especially when he pretended he got to go use the bathroom! i got woken up this morning from that part cause my sister was watching it and had the volume up so loud!!! overall its o, she did a great job!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i think that movie should just be a one part movie...
each part wasnt even that long enough for a part part movie...
but i just its a way of them making money...

angelness

sarNie Egg
What! You Guys Are Crazy! I thought part one was THE BEST!! It had the Best Shots! Part two got kinda dark and blue...
I thought they were both good in their own way.
And yeah, there were some parts that could've been better, but it did make me Cry!!
There could've been more to the ending...they could've at least leave the audience with something extra or a surprise...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
What! You Guys Are Crazy! I thought part one was THE BEST!! It had the Best Shots! Part two got kinda dark and blue...
I thought they were both good in their own way.
And yeah, there were some parts that could've been better, but it did make me Cry!!
There could've been more to the ending...they could've at least leave the audience with something extra or a surprise...
it was sad because he was soooo mean to her... he did promise to love her and everything... but it's just so rude of him to go back on his word like that...
and i guess i can understand where ur coming from about pt 1.
but really... they didn't need to waste all that time and money to make it a two part movie when it really should have been a one part movie...

oh wells... hmong people are gettting smarter though...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
did u guys know that this movie SOLD OUT at Sac New Year? at every booth, the movie was sold out...n also at the original booth too. so some people didnt eve get to buy themselves a copy.

neena

sarNie Adult
miss_aom_piyada. you got ripped off. sounds like everyone got theirs for 20 bucks. this is my first time seeing this story as a movie...and i have to admit, it was good...good for a change also. hnub's been doing too much comedy...its refreshing seeing her play a evil dead girl. lol. the pa'ek isn't good looking but i thought he was very good at acting. his acting overpowered his...not so beautiful face. its not scary but i liked the scenes. the old hmong clothes they wear in this movie creep me out though...hmong clothes creep me out sometimes but i still like them