Nkawm Mi Noog [2011]

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9m0P-GqjQ

Really surprised, Hnub Lis went back to doing movies, of course with her hubby as pr'ek.
Hnub Lis fans are gonna be happy. I don't think that's her kid because the kid is not a toddler.
She still looks the same, really in good shape for someone who just had a kid a year or two ago.
The music in the movie seems to be the same from Nkauj Nyab, it's a little distracting and too loud.

I like Hnub Lis better in comedies.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Woo-hoo I don't care what kind of storyline this is, even if it's a repetitive one, I'm so glad to see Hnub Lis back on screen. Only wish her husband would let her act with someone else, I want to see her with Xab again in a comedy. She got some meat on her which makes her look prettier.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, did you guys see Kwm Lis at the end of that video? Anyone know if he's also in the movie or is it a commercial for another movie?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
OMG, did you guys see Kwm Lis at the end of that video? Anyone know if he's also in the movie or is it a commercial for another movie?
I just notice him when you pointed out, it doesn't look like it's with Nkawm Mi Noog, probably another movie. I don't know if it's just me but every time I see Kws Lis with a new movie he looks prettier and prettier, or so he doesn't age. Haha.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
well, if you look at Hnub's facebook, her baby boy is that big... so it could be her son.
Glad that she's making movies again... but I guess since she's a married woman her p'ek has to be her hubby...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hnub Li's husband did say his little boy is in the movie. So it must be him.

He looks more like his father, he's skin tone is so dark, but he's cute.

Here's a poster of it:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow, Hnub Lis is still skinny--can't even tell she had a baby... Anyways, I wonder why/what's taking so long to get her to the USA to be with her husband?? Ummm, they look like they're in love, but hmmm i thought her type was much more... So many other handsome men wanted to marry Hnub and she chose Napolean.. haha, maybe she does prefer personality...

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Hnub Lis is still skinny--can't even tell she had a baby... Anyways, I wonder why/what's taking so long to get her to the USA to be with her husband?? Ummm, they look like they're in love, but hmmm i thought her type was much more... So many other handsome men wanted to marry Hnub and she chose Napolean.. haha, maybe she does prefer personality...
I don't think her Hubby don't plan on getting her here to the US... I mean Hnub and her Husband got married way before Eb Lauj or Vixay Yaj or maybe even Mab Suab Lis and they're all here already and she's still living there. So I think he plans on having her stay in Thailand so he can travel back and forth...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it's better for Hnub Lis to live where she's at, her family is there and she made fame for herself there, so there's no point of bringing her over to U.S. where her career will just tarnish and she'll just be a nobody just like other Hmong actress/singers.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
well, the reason why she still in Thailand because her hubby didn't work and don't have enough funds in bank account to get her to USA. Her hubby tried to get her over to USA and failed 3 times already. So I don't think Hnub have a chance to come over. Hope her hubby not just let her go coz she can't come over. you know I have heard people said some couple did that. When you can't get your wife or hubby over then they just let go each other. I think she should have wait til he get her over to US before have kid. What I said is true coz I just came back from Thailand and asked my cousin Xab Thoj and Teng Xiong about whe Hnub still in Thailand. They told me she failed 3 time for coming to US due to her hubby not working. Also my unlce her her hubby, too. To why I think, she don't have a chance coming.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
well, the reason why she still in Thailand because her hubby didn't work and don't have enough funds in bank account to get her to USA. Her hubby tried to get her over to USA and failed 3 times already. So I don't think Hnub have a chance to come over. Hope her hubby not just let her go coz she can't come over. you know I have heard people said some couple did that. When you can't get your wife or hubby over then they just let go each other. I think she should have wait til he get her over to US before have kid. What I said is true coz I just came back from Thailand and asked my cousin Xab Thoj and Teng Xiong about whe Hnub still in Thailand. They told me she failed 3 time for coming to US due to her hubby not working. Also my unlce her her hubby, too. To why I think, she don't have a chance coming.
I think if he really loved her and want to be with her, if she can come to the United States, he would find a solution to be with her, even if it means throwing his life in the U.S. away start an actual family with her in Thailand.

AsianLicious

sarNie Egg
Finally, Good to see her again, but also disappointed that her hubby has a role. In my opinion I say he's probably super strict on her acting again and he's probably the jealousy type as well but yeah great to see her again