No Twins, Only Choi in New Ad

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No Twins, Only Choi In New Ad​

Charlene Choi, half of the Hong Kong pop duo Twins, recently worked solo on an advertising campaign for Adidas' new women's wear line.

The other Twins member, Gillian Chung, was noticeably absent.

As an iconic musical group, Twins have endorsed a number of brands for many years.

But after Gillian Chung's involvement in a sex photo scandal earlier this year, fans say she has been discredited as an idol. Analysts say the incident could hinder her career significantly.

Rumors have not yet been put to rest that Twins' agent company, Emperor Entertainment Group, wanted to end its contract with the lucrative duo, foreseeing a possible lost of fans.​

Credit: CRIenglish.com

What???? =.= they are really bumping Gillian Chung out that's so cold; I thought she was a great singer and actress regardless of that edison scandal; ugh;

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
if they talking about the photo the reporter took of her changing her clothes i don't see how that is gillian fault in the first place if she gets replace bc of that it will be ridiculous

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No, it's the incident where her sex photo with Edison was exposed to the media...

Kind of thought of it, I think she deserve a second chance..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow my first time seeing them not together.. i hope everything will bes fine .. i hope..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
What she does is her own business why does it have to affect her career. She was great actress and singer thats all that should matter

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is sad. All of Gillian's work is now Charlene's.