Nodame Cantabile (drama 2006)

neena

sarNie Adult
YES, CURRENTLY I'M WATCHING IT. ITS GOOD, I CAN SAY THAT! ITS SUPER FUNNY AND THE SPECIAL EFFECTS ARE REALLY ENTERTAINING TO WATCH. IF YOU LIKE A SASSY GIRL TRYING TO WIN A COLD HEARTED GUY THEN YOU'LL PROBABLY LIKE THIS SERIE. :lol: ITS BASED OFF A MANGA OF THE SAME NAME. AND THE GUY WHO PLAYS THE HERO...WHOA!! HE'S SO GORGEOUS!! IF YOU'VE SEEN WATERBOYS...YOU'LL KNOW WHO HE IS. HIS NAME IS TAMAKI HIROSHI, ACTOR/SINGER. THE HEROINE I LOVE HER TOO SHE'S SUPER CUTE!! HER NAME, UENO JURI

TAMAKI HIROSHI FROM NODAME CANTABILE

MAGAZINES:

WATERBOYS FILM:

HE'S HOT NAH? :yahoo:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i've only just finished the first eppie and it is super funny!! they make it seem like an animation. very funny. yes i agree, the main guy is super good looking with a super looking body. i can't wait to finish uploading and watch the rest of the series.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
So far the first episode was good. His reaction to her filthy life style was sooo hilarious.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I'm just watching up to ep 4 right now...

I like it..even thu some parts were unreal...more like in aime..

also having used to take piano lessons myself

makes me appreciating this drama even more

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i finished this yesterday!!! OMG!! it is so GOOD!!!! such a funny one. the couple is so cute together.
even though chiaki doesn't admit that he likes nodame until the end, you can tell he was falling for her throughout the whole drama.
i love the ending. SUPER SWEET!!
Each episode kept me on my feet. I watched it all in one day!! haha.
I also liked how they did a very good job with the character development of all the characters inclduing their friends.

I TOTALLY recommend this to those that have not seen it!!!!!!!

And there is going to be a Nodame Cantabile 2 right?? OMG, i can't wait to see it!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I just finished watching too...

all I have to say is it's an enjoyable drama

I wanna see season II if there will be any

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Love this series it has become my favorite japanese series of all time....not only does it make me laugh, cry, smile....etc...you know the rest....lol....but i highly recommand it for those who haven't seen it.....
i just finished watching it two days ago and i've watch it like three times already....lol...he's so so so cute with his actions when he's around her....hehehe....and wow her room that was something when he woke up....lol....I'm gonna go back and watch it again....lol....before class starts again for me....^^
I think that they both have done a great job acting their part to the fullest...making you believe that anything can happen if you put your mind to it.... and TAMAKI HIROSHI is HOT!!! I'm not just saying it....^^

Kelly

where can I get this drama? it sounds really good!!!

danny

sarNie Hatchling
you can watch it at aznV.TV or crunchyroll.com has it too....although it only has a couple of eps that has english subs...
if you want to dl it you can get it at silentregret...^^
hope that helps...^^