Noi Bussakorn: Love Blooms

Katerine

Butterfly123
Have these been posted yet?

**Credits to Yimsiam.com

this is a little extreme na! if her baby she is when it older she/he will be scared i know i would. anyhow my mums dead jealouse that she has no stretch marks hehe i say it make up but then again it might not be :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Man... Noi looks like she's gonna pop! She still look the same! she hasn't gained any weight! wow. man, i can't wait to see the baby!!

thanks for sharing! Noi looks gorgeous prego! ^_^

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i love the pictures...i dont think the baby should have anything to scared about when he/she grows up...its a representation of love they have for the baby...i took some pictures like this at the studio when i was eight months preggo...now its hung in my baby's room in black and white..i honestly think its beautiful (noi i meant)...it would be nice to have ken in it too....

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I thought we asian are more conserve than the western. This is too much. Are we trying to race for naked just like the western. This is the pose of Demi Moore in the 90's when she was pregnant.

skies

sarNie Adult
she looks great but honestly, i think since she's going to be a mother soon its better if she pose for those family or health magazines or a baby magazine and cover up more...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i really don't see anything wrong with those pictures. It's not like she's posing nude. She's just showing off her stomach, her big old belly. She's obviously comfortable in her own skin & that's what i think is important.

akanin

sarNie Elites
MILF! lol That's gonna be one hecka cute baby...can't wait!

i don't think there's anything wrong with the photos...she's really pregnant now and she's proud of it...:) she's comfortable and happy being pregnant and wants to show it and the beauty of it...

the issue of conservativeness comes up, but really, i think that this isn't on the same level as a typical shoot that shows the same amount of skin...this is far more innocent and pure than a typical racy/sexy shoot (of which there are plenty now, even in Thailand)...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this just looks plain WEIRD. hahah i love how her body is still fit even if shes prego. omg. ahaah i cant wait to see the baaby =) i wonder who its gonna look like more.. lol does any one know if its a boy or girl? or are they like other couples and dont wanna know. lol

puppylov

sarNie Adult
diD she not have any covering on her chest? Was it real for her to have no covering on her chest? I wouldn't mind her posing like that, but except her exposable almost nude chest.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
oh!!! she looks really good in shape while pregnant. No large amt of fatness on her legs and arms and still has that slender legs. I think she is so proud of her good pregnant shape that she needs to show it off. Not many people can get that shape. I might do the same if I have that kinda shape. Everybody jus envies her.

judyp

sarNie Adult
awww. noi looks gorgeous pregnant. i think a pregnant woman is one of the most beautiful images. :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
she's qlowinq :D
i cant wait to see their baby... he or she is qnnna be soooo freaken adorable!! hehehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I GOTTA SAY SHE LOOKS GOOD FOR A PREGNANT WOMAN XP KEKKEE.. SHE IS SO LUKKY TO HAVE KEN TAKE OF HER LOL..XP,..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WOW.. ALL I KAN SAID ISH THAT im really happy for her and ken....i wish all theM the best...
she's really lucky to have hem and he's really lucky to have her...I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR BABY....OMG..