tinah

sarNie Coma
could she be having twins lol

this pic remind me of chen taking care of napat ^_^

credit to komchadluek

1+1=0

sarNie Egg
Ken and Noi are so cute!!! :wub:

I was envy when i see ken looking at Noi with love and caring hehe.

Ken is so very gentlemen. :D

whoa! noi's tummy is really big now...it's so close to her due date now...she and ken must be so excited! :) they look really happy...and noi is just glowing -- she still looks so youthful and pretty, probably moreso than ever!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo look at her tummy hehehe i hope it is twins.. xp .. but tey said they only saw one head though.. >_< ... im unsure hehe.. but if it is.. that is one big baby xp .. hehe.. daddy ken loves mommy noi.. xp..

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
wow! lol hehe
her belly got HUGE! hehe
does ken and noi know the gender of
the baby yet? or are they just waiting until
the arrival of the baby?
they are sooo kawaii together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
it seems like its going to explode. lol. but yet again the first picture looks like she has a fake tummy. lol.

noi is beautiful.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
if it's love .. then it's love.. they seem happy together.. T_T .. my poor litlle shattered heart.. T_T .. lol.. xp ..

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think it will necessarily mean her baby will be big or that they will have twins just because she has a big tummy..she might have a lot of water...depends..my stomach was really big too and for a while we thought it might be twins but turned out false..my baby was only 6lbs when i had her...i'm happy for them...noi just looks stunning!