Nom Phab & Maiv Poo Lub Neej

kazee

Hey! I was just wondering if this was any good... I've seen the first two..

Khib Cia Khib Tuaj and Nom Phaj Txoj Kev Lim Hiam... but was wondering if this was any good..

I heard it's about Nom Phaj and Maiv poo in heaven.. but just wondering how it is...

Oh! Here's the cover for the movie!!! Thanks to loojceebentertainment.com...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is that guy on the bottom right hand corner Somchai Yang? I heard he got chubbier, so I'm wondering if that's him...

calla

sarNie Adult
so this one is continue from "NOM PHAJ LUB SIAB LIM HIAM" ?

Is that guy on the bottom right hand corner Somchai Yang? I heard he got chubbier, so I'm wondering if that's him...
he doesn't looks like Somchai at all......

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like it
and i don't like how they keep continueing this movie!
STOP!!!!! haha eww that guy is not Somchai he is that dude from
Xab thojk movie with that girl from the tiger movie and Nou
i no like naj Hawj either

kazee

well my mom bought it this past weekend.. and it's okay.. just comedy.. you know how hmong movies are like. they like to make money somehow.. there's a part 5 & 6 coming out soon.. so yeah.. i think it's a waste of money... but we'll see how it goes.... as long as i'm not spending my own money on these movies...

leek18

sarNie Adult
well yeah i heard that there is going to be part 5 and 6. I heard that part 5 and 6 is going to be a love movie like other hmong love movies and also with some funny parts and yeah Maiv Puv was going to reborn on part 5 and 6 and Maiv Puv and Nom Phaj going to fall in love again