Nom Phaj txoj kev Lim Hiam

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, is this movie good....and is it continue from "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag" ? just curious :unsure:

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
looks like he still got the same name...i haven't seen this movie either.....wondering if it is good or not???

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
It's not really all that good. It has it's funny moments but if this was not a continuation of Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag it probably won't even grab people's attention that quick. It would probably be just another funny movie out there. Not exactly consider a hit.

That's my 2 cent.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Supposely, it's a continuation from Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag. After Nom Phaj killed his wife he goes and court other girls, bascially abusing them when he marries them. The wife's death timing wasn't right so they lords didn't let her recarnate, so she comes back to haunt Nom Phaj. In the movie they just want to exagerate that "Nom Phaj yog neeg ntau poj niam."

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not hating but i heard it's a "lame" movie.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
its not all that good...and for me its not worth to buying it because its like a nonsense movie...but if you want to watch it then i have to go for it...

mokka

sarNie Adult
What, I thought that mai poo died on her own. Her ex-husband came and took her. PPL are just assuming that he beat his wife to death

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz........Nom Phaj was on the Hmong Radio yesterday. i heard his interview while my mom listened to it. so he said.....they will be shooting part 5-6 on January nexrt year. Nom Phaj will die...and both him and Maiv Poo will reborn..which is Mai Poo become a man and Noj Phaj become a woman, so that Mai Poo will teach him some lessons.

so they asked Noj Phom again, "so you have to wear girl clothese or what" and Nom Phaj was like.......oh yeah, he has too.......lolz.

What, I thought that mai poo died on her own. Her ex-husband came and took her. PPL are just assuming that he beat his wife to death

that's what i think too......i think the storyline isn't that all make scenes :unsure:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
When Nom Phaj died and went to the gates of heaven, the high authority told him he was a bad person because he beat his wife to death. I think they're mixing his characters from various movies he had done.

It is true that they're making some more parts to it, cause the latest one I saw, was when they let Maiv Poo recarinate first, and lead Noj Phaj into hell jail for some years before releasing him to recarinate into a women. Haha.

Overall, I think the movie is simply stupid and pointless just like Dr. Tom series. But the old generation really likes them.

leek18

sarNie Adult
he in the us now and where is he now???

lolz........Nom Phaj was on the Hmong Radio yesterday. i heard his interview while my mom listened to it. so he said.....they will be shooting part 5-6 on January nexrt year. Nom Phaj will die...and both him and Maiv Poo will reborn..which is Mai Poo become a man and Noj Phaj become a woman, so that Mai Poo will teach him some lessons.

so they asked Noj Phom again, "so you have to wear girl clothese or what" and Nom Phaj was like.......oh yeah, he has too.......lolz.
that's what i think too......i think the storyline isn't that all make scenes :unsure:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
THEY MADE A CONTINUING PART.??
THAT IS GAY I THOT IT WOULD JUS END THERE WHAT IS THIS ONE GOING TO BE ABOUT..? ERM...WEIRD..

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
THEY MADE A CONTINUING PART.??
THAT IS GAY I THOT IT WOULD JUS END THERE WHAT IS THIS ONE GOING TO BE ABOUT..? ERM...WEIRD..
I know me too. But hey if they got people willing to buy it they will continue to do it. Anything for a quick money. All this continuation is making the movie become lame. They should of leave it at 1 and 2.

he in the us now and where is he now???
Hey leek18 is that you under your name? About Nom Phaj yeah he's already here in the US. He's in St. Paul as of now. He will be there until the 26th. From there on I heard he's going to head down to Fresno.

Yea, it's not such great of a movie because the directors from This movie wasn't the same ones from the "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag" movies. It's pretty attatching because in the 3&4 part, it shows the Nyab's mom again...and Nom Phaj deserves what he gets.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i love this movie and it was funny and good well i might upload the movie someday well you guys can go look a little preview on youtube well i posted a clip in youtube.