Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

donna

sarNie Adult
the ending was nice. she stayed in miew body and everyone had a happy ending. i'm satisfied ^_^ ;)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
It was a good ending. Glad that she stayed in Mew's body otherwise, it would have been weird for her to go back to her real body when she's was in Mew's body the whole entire time. Yup agree very satisfied.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It was such a happy ending. everyone was all happy. but the beginning of the episode was sad. when Cee thought Pinky was really dead. dang! the boy can cried. like a faucet running. i cry as well. he play sad scene well.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
It was a great ending! I love it! Espeacially how Cee used his tango moves to beat the bad guy. That was funny. I'm glad that Pinky stay in Meow's body because if she return to her own body then Amy would be the one playing it. That's a little awkward to not have the N'ek at the end (Pinky), but have Amy instead.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
neak was already pinky lol they not going change the storyline aimee was just a guest star in some scenes the ending was happy but should add more and seem like it rush so fast i want to see pinky+cee sweet scene the tango dance was good but i expected more haha so it end! good lakorn and first time acting together

Susie

sarNie Adult
i liked the ending! it was quite a surprise!!! they did a superb job! can't wait to see Cee in more lakorns!!!

myx

sArNieZ
the ending was okay. i'm happy that she went back to nong miew body. cee and pinky have so much chemistry together. i hope they did more lakorn together in the future.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hey can someone please help me out I wanna know all of the songs and who sings it in this lakorn....for example the duet song with a male and female and also the song where Yodruk was captured and he was thinking about Melissa...and if someone has those songs could they hook me up...thanks in advance.

myx

sArNieZ
the song where Yodruk was captured and he was thinking about Melissa is call
"Ter Ja Yoo Gup Chun Dtalot Bai" ("You will be with me forever") by Clash.
this song was also put in the lakorn "Ruk Gern Pigad Kan" starring mos and kob back in 2002.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I finished NMKP khmer dub version last nite :p

It was good!! Excellent performance from both Cee-Pinky!! Good chemistry!! I also hope to see them 2gether again :lol: