Noon Woranuch

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to yimsiam

OMG I super love Noon Woranuch. She's sooo beautiful..she's been on 3 magazine photo shoots recently :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I know, I can't believe she's getting married soon. But I'm happy for her, I just hope that she will still star in lakorns.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
lovely photoshoot. I like what they did with her lips, hair, and makeup in general.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I know, I can't believe she's getting married soon. But I'm happy for her, I just hope that she will still star in lakorns.
really? she's getting married with that Todd? My dream has gone... No he doesn't match her, i hope she can get someone else better than him, but anyway it's her happiness so i respect what she choosen, but i really hope that even if she does married she still in the industry playing lakorn. i already lost kob, one of my fav n'ek, now i don't want to loss noon again.......

Thanks for those beautiful shoots of her, what can i say more about her beauty- just too beautiful!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
noon had the same expression-ish on the shoot... but i love it though...

and yes... noon is getting married... soon.. i think.. T_T... wish it was someone else .. not todd..