NOSE JOBS!!!!

s395299

sarNie Egg
hmong laos singer maiv huas hawj had her nose done too saw some pix from the old days...she looks way better now but i don't really care i still like her songs

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh yeah before n after pix...hey peeps who knows peeps that surgery well, stars i mean well, hmong stars...please show the difference...:)

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
show before and after pixs to prove that they did the surgery. all these could be rumors but who knows. like mainhiathao and sweet tracey says. show us the pixs.

mai92

sarNie Adult
show before and after pixs to prove that they did the surgery. all these could be rumors but who knows. like mainhiathao and sweet tracey says. show us the pixs.
yea, i agree..

and i believe that they should show the pictures but what if you don't have pictures ?

:)

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Geessssshhhhh, How do you know that?????? Prove it. Before and after pictures please............. :arrg:

hahaha.......good call..............i can't prove it...........you have to watch their OLD and NEW movies...........in order to tell........beside my cousin who just came from Thailand say so..............you know hmong peeps........ALSO, they don't have picha for us to share them to you...........UKNOW...haha

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
people the one who said those hmong star surgery. :unsure: ..where's your picture...???....do you guys want to prove your guys statement right. :wacko: ..come on show us the before/after pix...where are they....??????????????????????? B)
---if you guys don't prove ur statement that means its only rumors or fake statements..----show us the pix....
?????????? :unsure:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
people the one who said those hmong star surgery. :unsure: ..where's your picture...???....do you guys want to prove your guys statement right. :wacko: ..come on show us the before/after pix...where are they....??????????????????????? B)
---if you guys don't prove ur statement that means its only rumors or fake statements..----show us the pix....
?????????? :unsure:
what the hell?!?
calm down little girl.
you don't need to get all hyped up.
they never said that those hmong 'celebrities' really got nose jobs and plastic surgeries..
stop believing everything in here. sheesh!
don't you ever read anything in here? they always say. "i think..." and "i believe.."
meaning-->> it's a rumor/gossip/opinion

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
but they stated the statement.... if they think/believe then they should kinda know that the hmong star did it or not...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
but they stated the statement.... if they think/believe then they should kinda know that the hmong star did it or not...
BUT!
they said... "i think.." and "i believe.."
when someone says that... they are not sure and you shouldn't believe everything you are hearing
shessh.. you are so gullible.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
okay then would anyone like to show what they think or believe the people did surgery... please share their before and after pix with us....:) anyone?..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
okay then would anyone like to show what they think or believe the people did surgery... please share their before and after pix with us....:) anyone?..
if you guys haven't noticed already...
hmong 'celebrities' don't have pictures where you can just go and save them like american celebs
you just have to look at cd covers and watch movies to see the difference.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well, if they don't have it then how could they tell...or even think/believe that those stars surgery...
how could they tell?
goodness child..
are you serious?
usually the people who has have some kind of nose job.. it is very easy to distinguish.
if they had a flat nose when their first movie was released... and then over time..
their nose looks different... you know that they've had some work on it...
trust me.. noses don't change and grow over night...
understand?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
wanna know how i know that mai xiong got a nose job? i'm related to them and saw her pictures when she was still single and compare to now, she is totally different. she didn't look this good before she married chue. and yes i don't have any pictures with me cuz i was over at their house and my other cousin wanted to see so they gave us their pictures k. clear enough.