Notebook

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
hope you guys like this one...i'm changing the character into korean since my sister want me to make this one korean...

Notebook​

Main character
Lee Hyang Sook (Fictional girl)
Kim Jaejoong

Minor
Park Soo Jin
Shin Min Ah
Jung Yunho
Park Yuchun
Shim Changmin​

Chapter 1: Entry 1: Jaejoong's 1st note​
Dear notebook,
I really, don’t know what to write here, but I guess it’s compulsory since I promised my enemy…err, my darling, my beloved fiancé to write in this. Ugh! That Hyang Sook, she have the wildest & weirdest idea in the universe, favor asking me to write about my feelings a few days before our wedding in this little notebook & exchange with hers on our wedding night! Oh, god. I can’t believe I’m doing this, guess I love her so much, ha-ha, Kim Jaejoong, being bullied by your future wife so soon, eh? But I think it’s good in some sense, it might be fun. I wonder what she wrote in hers. I just hope it’s not something funky about the way I proposed to her a few months ago. It would be something embarrassing to read. I don’t even want to remember the way I proposed to her, not ever, oh god, she was still, laughing when I mentioned to her yesterday that I was so sorry that I proposed to her that way. Gosh, so much for my teenage romantic dream to propose to the person I love in a very romantic way & a passionate way… *Winched* & that’s to Miss Grinch, too. Argh, Kim Jaejoong, you blew it, but thank god Hyang Sook agreed to my proposal! Thank you god, thank you. Oh, dear god. I can’t believe I actually PROPOSED to that MISS GRINCH! How ironic. I thought I hated her so much that I can’t even bear to see her shadow when we were small. She was…well, Indescribable, since she acted like a snob & never bothered about what was going on around her & each time Christmas arrives she’ll act as if she doesn’t have anyone who cares about her & just imagine that she hardly talks to anyone when she was attending a Christmas part of a Christmas ball. I used to hate that kind of girls, really, no offence, ugh! Sookie, darling, just don’t kill me when you read this, I used to hate you, but I love you with all of my life now. You know that everything has changed, right? You used to loathe me & despises me too, right, Jagiya (Honey)? I know that, don’t try to deny it, but now I can tell that you love me dearly, just by the way you look at me after each kisses & the way you steal a look at me when I was cooking dinner for you every Saturday night. Ha-ha, you better kiss me after reading this. (I know I’m not good with words, but I promise you that I’ll be romantic *hopefully* when I marry you.) Do you want to know how I feel like when you agreed to marry me? Well sweetheart, the feeling was unbelievable, I feel like jumping down the building immediately. Hey, don’t take it the bad way as I never expected that you’ll agree since it wasn’t romantic & nice, at all. It felt like I was dreaming & it felt like…ugh, Mianhae (Sorry), I’ve no words to describe it, but the feeling was indeed, heavenly. I can hardly wait until the day I marry you, Lee Hyang Sook. I can hardly wait. I’m sure you’ll make me feel like flying all over.
End of entry

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2: Entry 1: Hyang Sook's memory

Dearest notebook,
Hmm, let me see, where should I start? *Laughed* My beloved must be grumbling by the time he wrote in his notebook. That beautiful boy, he never wrote a single thing in his life unless it concerns his assignment in his class & project for his company. That dear boy, he must be growling violently, but I do not care! I must know how he feels before our wedding since he cannot express his feelings properly, through words. Hmm, our wedding is in a few days & I never knew that I will actually, fall in love with Kim Jaejoong, my mortal enemy. Well, he used to be my mortal enemy & I hated him badly. Err; make that used to hate him. Ha-ha, I cannot believe he actually, PROPOSED to me & never in my life had I imagined that I would actually, be in love with him & agree to marry him. My ego. What happen to my ego? Yikes. It vanished as soon as I met Jaejoong Oppa in that Christmas reunion last year. Oh boy, only god knows that I am thankful that I actually, force myself to go to the reunion; otherwise, he will still, call me Miss Grinch for the rest of his life. (Oh wait, I wonder whether he still calls me that? Ugh, I will kill him if he does!) How unexpected & how people change. I suppose he melted my cold heart the way that the April snow melts. Argh! I can believe it. I agreed to marry him. Oh, dread. Oh, lord. I cannot believe it. I actually, agree to MARRY KIM JAEJOONG! Oh, god & he proposed to me when I was in the hospital’s bathroom. How romantic. (I am being sarcastic here). No ring, no flower, no nothing. Just…Just the plain Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. *Sighed* I guess that would do. I will marry Jaejoong Oppa, not the ring or the flower.
*Flashback*
I was inside this small bathroom changing my clothes when I heard someone knock on the door loudly. Well, it happened to be Jaejoong Oppa, of course. He was admitted to the hospital because of the car crash he’d since he was looking at me when driving me back to my apartment. Poor Jaejoong Oppa, my darling dear poor Jaejoong Oppa. I was the cause of his pain. (Serves him right though. I told him to pay attention to the road when he’s driving, but no, he peeks at me. Hah!) “Hyang Sook, I can’t stand it anymore. Open the door.” He cried, “Jaejoong, just be patient. I’m changing here. The toilet bowl can wait for you.” I laughed, & lingered on while changing my outfit into something more casual, “No, it’s not THAT! Hyang Sook, I love you so much & I want to live the rest of my life with you by my side. I want to see you wake up beside me every morning & I want to…” “Jaejoong, what’re you talking about?” I laughed, while looking into the mirror, “I’m talking about us…ugh, Hyang Sook, I love you!” He cried out again, “I know that, you told me a million times.” I replied, “No, no, you don’t get it! Hyang Sook! Please marry me?!” He cried out incoherently, causing me to turn red at his words & popped out of the bathroom without realizing that my first few button aren’t done exposing my chest in a rather revealing way. Jaejoong was needless to say. His black eyes were glued to my face & then, my somehow, unintentional ‘Revealed’ ivory shirt. I blushed immediately, & held onto my shirt to cover the exposed part of me & looked deep into his black eyes, “What did you just say?” I asked, “Uh. Oh yeah, Mianhae, I was distracted. Hyang Sook, will you marry me?” He asked, pulling me into his arm & winched slightly, at his pain, “You’re not kidding, right, Jaejoong? Please don’t fool around, I might think that what you’re saying is real?!” I whispered, shyly “It’s real Hyang Sook, will you marry me?” He asked softly, causing me to blush & wrapped my arm around his neck ardently, “I don’t know, what do you think?” I blushed again, & stood on my toe & captured his plump pink lips in mine & kissed him until both of us were breathless. He pulled away from me & smiled, “Is that a yes, Lee Hyang Sook?” He whispered, while I blush silently, “Ye, it’s a yes.” I smiled back, “Hey, you better button up your shirt or…you know that I’m in my romantic mode now.” He whispered impishly, causing me to blush & looked at him playfully, “You wouldn’t, your body is aching all over; you wouldn’t want to add in more pain.” I whispered, nonchalantly while he blushed again, “Who knows? I might as well will.” He winked, as I turned red again, & placed my head into his muscular chest, “I love you & will continue to love you from this moment on.” I said, uttering a promise.
*Flashback ends*
You can never imagine how red his face was when he proposed to me. It was as red as Santa Clause’s outfit & his nose; it was like Rudolph the red nose reindeer. His nose was so red that it reminded me of the way he looks like when he gulped a few sip of wine during the Christmas reunion & he was sweating all over his body, too. I must admit though, he looks sexy & attractive when he sweats. I can’t describe it here or he’ll laugh at me for being forever, so attracted to him. Oh darling, if you’re reading this later on, please, please don’t ever laugh at me? (You know that you’re irresistible.) We’ll be getting married on Christmas, oh god. It’s just a few days away. Yay! Oh, dear. I can’t believe that I’m anticipating Christmas so much this year. Oh well, maybe it’s just because Jaejoong Oppa & I are getting married. Oh, thank god that I’ll be spending my Christmas night with Jaejoong Oppa & Jaejoong Oppa alone without anyone who loves to tease me & bother me, at all. Jaejoong Oppa & only with Jaejoong Oppa. Hmm, this is so wonderful. In a few days, I’ll be sleeping in his arm, his strong & warm arm. Well, Miss Grinch, it’ll certainly, be a Christmas to remember. You’ll be married to Kim Jaejoong, the person that you used to hate, but loved deeply, now. (I promise you, darling Jaejoong Oppa, I’ll always love you from now on, but I can’t promise you not to hit you with a snowball again, when we’re playing in the snow, I just love the way you look when I hit you with one.) Oh, look at the time. It’s after midnight. Oh, dear. I had better sleep now notebook, or Jaejoong Oppa will whine again, if I wake up late & stand him up in the bridal shop. (Hehehe, we’re trying our wedding costumes. Yay!)
Love,
Hyang Sook
P.S. Jaejoong Oppa, sweet dreams. I love you. Argh, Lee Hyang Sook, sleep now!

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3: Entry 2: When I’ve a fractured​
Dear notebook,​
I want to cry. What a day. What a day. It was a horrible day! A really horrible day & I’ve never been embarrassed like this in my entire life! My trip with Hyang Sook to the bridal shop was a total disaster! A real, ultimate disaster! *Pouted* I really, want to cry right now & I don’t care if my Jagiya is going to laugh at me. I really, don’t care. I’ll cry in her arm & shoulder if she was here with me. Humph, who says Namja can’t cry? I say Namja can cry even harder, then woman. Really. Ow, my nose. It hurts & it’s all Hyang Sook’s fault. *Fumed* All her fault. *Wailed* (Wait, is it really, her fault? *Blushed* I was the one who actually, looked at her &…Ha-ha, I don’t even want to write it here. *Pouted* I’m sure you’ll write it down in yours, Jagiya.) Ow, that ice I took from the fridge really, feels nice on my nose. Oh, god. I don’t know what to say. My wedding is in a couple of days & I’ve a slightly, fractured nose. *Wailed* Now, what am I suppose to do? Ugh, & I thought only, girls gets all the fuss about their look on their wedding day, you know, makeup & stuff! Hyang Sook doesn’t even bother a single thing about her face, that’s a good thing, of course. (Of course she doesn’t have to worry; she’s dazzling even with a slight makeup. Prettier without any though, ha-ha.) While me…While me. *Cry* I’ve a fractured nose & that’s approximately 3 days before my own wedding. MY wedding, for god sake. What a disaster! Ow, it still hurts, Hyang Sook darling, why aren’t you here to make me feel better? Oh Jagiya, why aren’t you here? *Wailed* I think I’ll just have to cope with this stupid & idiotic nose of mine all alone since Hyang Sook offered to help me arrange our wedding preparation! Oh sweetheart, how I feel useless. I hate this when it happens. I feel like I’m burdening you. I know you said that you don’t mind, but I really, can’t stand it, seeing someone I love dearly, with all of my heart goes all haywire & exhausted when I’m relaxing at home with some ice on my fractured nose. I wonder how Hyang Sook is doing now? Is she coping with it well? Will she blame me for being so useless? *Sighed* I feel like taking back my proposal since I’m not even able to help her out. See, how useless I’m? I’m so afraid she’ll hate me for this. (Though, she managed to convince me earlier that she loves me no matter what happens, even though I’m crippled on our wedding day she’ll still willingly, utter ‘I do’ & proceed to live her life with me & I almost cry my head off when she said that to me, I’m such a crybaby, I know, I know.) I can’t stand it anymore. I must go back to Hyang Sook’s apartment & help her out with our wedding preparation. I don’t care if she’s going to scold me for being so stubborn! At least, I don’t feel guilty for making my darling dear future Yeobo suffer all alone.
End of entry​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. fracture nose.. hahaha... wonder what really happen.. hope the next chapter will explain more.. haha... thanks for updating .. =D

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4: Entry 2: Hyang Sook's heart

Dearest notebook,
Jaejoong Oppa is sleeping on my white bed like a child & I love the way he looked when he’s asleep. (Even though, he makes faces, ha-ha.) He looks all cuddly like a teddy bear, a big, warm & comfortable teddy bear that always makes me feel warm. I feel like climbing into my bed & share the white blanket with him just by looking at him sleep. There’s one thing about Jaejoong Oppa that I’d never told him before; he makes me feel completed & whole by just holding my hand & he makes me feel heavenly just by hugging me & embracing me when I’m upset & not to mention, Jaejoong Oppa makes me want to faint out of pleasure when he kiss my lips softly. Fate & destiny must’ve been fooling with me! I used to think that he’ll be the last person I’ll hold hands with & share my kisses with & getting married to him is the last thing that crossed my mind as he annoyed me to death when we were younger! How ironic, he managed to melt my heart slowly & gradually, since last Christmas & I learn how to love him bit by bit every second that passed by in my life. I can still remember the phrase he murmured in between our first kiss together when he confessed his love to me. Hmm, if my memory serves me right, I think he started with the nickname that I hated most in my life which happens to be ‘Miss Grinch’, but the way that he confess & pleaded his love to me makes me feel lucky to be called ‘Miss Grinch’ by him & I almost cried when he told me that he loves me. His words touched me deeply. I think this is what he said to me, “Miss Grinch, I hate you so much that you stole my heart & soul away from me this Christmas, but as much as I hate you I can’t help but love you as you kept me stunned & dazzled by the way you warmed my heart & keep it well & alive despite your feigning cold appearance. I love you, Lee Hyang Sook, the Grinch of my heart. I love you intensely, & I want to be nothing to you but the person who loves you with all of my life, I want to be your lover.” I can’t remember much, only a part of it as I was too overwhelmed with his love & sweet first kiss. Oh, gosh. I can’t believe that I’m writing this here, Jaejoong Oppa will tease me for sure for remembering his confession, but I don’t care, he needs to know all of these things since we’ll be married in 3 days. I think he have the right to know this. Oh dear, he looks really, exhausted. My poor darling Jaejoong Oppa, he must be tired & it has been a day indeed to him. My poor Rudolph, he broke his red nose this morning & it must’ve hurtled, too. My poor darling, I can’t imagine how bad he feels right at the moment, but I know that he feels really, bad at the moment since our wedding is in 3 days away & he gets a fractured nose at a time like this. He was whining the moment he step onto my doorstep a few minutes ago. That poor dear, but I still, think that the way he broke his nose is really, incredibly funny & odd & I think I was the cause of his pain since he was looking at me when he knocked himself into the bridal mirror & got his nose fractured. Ha-ha, my poor Jagiya, my poor beloved Jaejoong Oppa.
*Flashback*
“This one or this one?” I asked, looking at Jaejoong Oppa, hoping to get some opinion on what I should wear on my wedding day. The 1st one I was holding was an a-line with hug-the-shoulder neckline & chapel train. Taffeta; white bridal dress & the 2nd one was a strapless a-line with crystals, sequins, rhinestones & semi-cathedral train. Satin; white bridal dress, “I don’t know, both will look nice on you.” He said, without looking at the dress. I was fuming slightly, at him for not paying attention to me, “Yah. You’re not even looking at it.” I pouted, “Oh ok, Mianhae, Hyang Sook.” He laughed, sheepishly & winked at me. I just sighed & looked at him intently again, & held up the wedding dress for him to see, “So, which one?” I asked, “Neither.” He smiled, “What do you mean by that?” I pouted again, “I prefer my choice.” He grinned impishly, & there were mischievousness in his intonation & pronunciation. I just ignored the look that he was giving me since I get it all the time from him, “Oh, your choice? Which one then?” I asked, excitedly & placed the wedding dress down & smiled at him playfully, “None, I prefer you wear nothing.” “BWOH?!” I blushed, & looked at him bewilderedly, giving him a ghostly & murderous stare. He smiled comically, at me & made me blush even more, “Jagiya, I think you look even better without anything on at all, absolutely BETTER!” He whispered again, making me feel like burying my face into his chest & pummel him for his impish words & for making me feel forever, so…I don’t know, what he said to me was really, indescribable & personal, “Well, you know what Jaejoong Oppa?” I grinned nonchalantly, trying to act as if what he said to me was something normal to me, “What?” He laughed, softly “I might as well do that.” “You’ll?” He laughed, sheepishly “Ne, in your dreams.” I said, playfully “Thank god for that.” He laughed impishly again, causing me to feel somehow, embarrassed for no good reason, “What…What do you mean by that?” I asked, “Hah! You know, I can’t resist any temptations from you & I might not be able to concentrate on what the pastor will say, but I’ll concentrate all of my heart & mind on you.” He laughed, deserving a pummeling from me, “You’re crazy!” I cried out, “Of course I’m crazy, for you, darling!” He whispered, & stole a kiss on my ear. I blushed & pushed him away, “What’s wrong?” He frowned, “Not that I mind, but we’re in public, Jaejoong Oppa!” I protest slightly, while he winked at me, “Alright then, later, later at home, Araso?” He winked, “Huh?” “Later, now, here, I think this one is better on you.” He said giving me a 3rd bridal dress which turns out to be a strapless a-line with crystals, sequins, metallic embroidery & sweep train. Satin; white dress & pushed me into the dressing room cheekily, “Jaejoong Oppa, will you call Soo Jin Sshi, please? I think the zipper is stuck.” I said, & popped my head out from the door, “I can help.” He smiled, “I’m afraid you’ll pull it down, not up.” I mocked him, laughingly while he frowned, disapproving my words, “I’ll do that at home, not here.” He said, & opened the door while looking at me intently, “Come out here.” “But…But…” “Trust me.” He laughed, while I sighed & stepped out of the room & looked at him. He blushed & turned red again. He walked towards me & unexpectedly, he hit his nose into one of the mirror & the next thing I heard was his loud cry, “HYANG SOOK, I think I broke my nose!” He cried out, while covering it, “Are you alright?” I asked, helping him up, “Aniyo, it hurts & I won’t be able to kiss you without brushing against it!” He started to wailed, causing me to sigh at the troublesome Kim Jaejoong, my future husband.
*Flashback ends*
*Sighed* I don’t think I’ll be able to resist the temptation of resting in his arm after a long day anymore. I want to go & sleep with him now. I think I wrote too much here today.
End of entry

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hahahaha... i keep laughing at the incident where jaejoong broke his nose on the mirror.. hahaha.. it's so funny.. good job for that.. =D

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Sorry about the wait guys...and thanks again for being patience with me...i really appreciate it...

Chapter 5: Entry 3: Me & my thought

Dear notebook,
This morning is the greatest morning in my whole life. Wait, wait, this is the 2nd greatest morning in my life, the greatest will be when I wake up beside Hyang Sook when…Ahem, when we’re finally, married & I wake up beside her on the next day after…ha-ha, oh dear, don’t I’ve a naughty mind?! (Jagiya, when you’re reading this 2 days later, please don’t execute me as you’re well informed that I’m not a VERY good boy & I don’t plan to be one when I’m finally, married to you. I never plan to be an angel especially, when it comes to our wedding night. *Winked* You got away before & I won’t let you off easily the next time.) I woke up beside Hyang Sook which is such a surprise. I didn’t expect her to cuddle in my arm. (Yah, Kim Jaejoong, don’t be surprise because in the next few days she’ll wake up beside you every single morning of your life.) It was the most pleasurable thing just to find her sleeping in my arm in the morning. The way she clings to me makes me feel like kissing her all over because the way she steals my warmth away is just passionate. (Oh well, I took her bed, after all & I suppose she doesn’t want to sleep in the cold guest room all alone.) Looking into her drowsy brown eyes when she opened them slightly, this morning is something exciting & magical. It’s like finding a present left by Santa Clause in my Christmas sock by the fireplace. I feel so gifted to be able to be love by her & to be able to look into her beautiful brown eyes in the times to come is priceless & I’m surely to treasure everything about Lee Hyang Sook, my fiancé & my future Yeobo. Gosh, that Miss Grinch really stole my heart & soul away, not to mention, she disrupted my mind as well. I can’t help but think about her 24/7. Being in love with her is incredible & I can’t wait for Christmas to arrive. I really, can’t wait since on that exact day I’ll be married to her. Gosh. I’m so excited. VERY EXCITED! This Christmas will be the most wonderful Christmas ever since I’ll be married to someone that I love dearly, someone who stole my heart away from me completely. This Christmas, god will send me the most wonderful present ever, a Yeobo who happens to be Lee Hyang Sook, my darling little Miss Grinch. This morning, when she woke up, she asked me whether my nose is fine & oh god, do I feel nice when it doesn’t feel anything anymore & the blue bruise on it was gone. Ha-ha, this is indeed my day & I even get a kiss from my beloved. Her lips was sweet as always & I don’t mind kissing her even when she haven’t brush her teeth yet, since her kiss or should I say kisses was simply, electrifying & notebook, I was about to use my tongue to kiss her & I was THIS CLOSE! THIS CLOSE when her bridesmaid Min Ah Noona called. That girl, she’ll get a good smacking from me when I finally, meet her in my wedding day. Argh, I WAS THIS CLOSE! I didn’t get to intensify our kiss. *Pouted* Oh, gosh. I can’t wait to marry her. Everything about her makes me insane & I could almost hear her voice calling my name right now! Oh wait, it IS her, what is she doing in the kitchen? Preparing breakfast? Oh dear, what is she thinking? She don’t have to prepare breakfast for me, I hate to see her make breakfast for me. Ugh! (Alright, I’m one weird future husband, but I simply, don’t like my future Yeobo doing such chores for me! I just hate it, she’s not my future maid, but my future Yeobo & she’s supposed to be relaxing & enjoying her life.) Oh god, I better put the pen down now or else…or else she’ll cook me for breakfast.
End of entry

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here's another chapter since i finish it...enjoy it...

Chapter 6: Entry 3: M&Ms melt in the mouth

Dearest notebook,
“KILL KIM JAEJOONG!” Suddenly, entered the list of things to do today, when that silly red nosed reindeer ruined my masterpiece! KIM JAEJOONG! YOU RUINED MY PIE! You blew it. Blew it. How could you do this to your future Yeobo? I was making a pie for you & you ruined it. *WAILED* How could you? *Sobbed* Jagiya, you’re so cruel! How could you mess with my apple pie? You’re so cruel! I hate you. (Argh, I hate you too much, but I happen to love you more, then I hate you. Oh man, what in the world am I talking about now? That Kim Jaejoong, he’s making me insane! I better call the asylum & admit myself there before I marry that nutcase & registered myself as an ultimate living nutcase! Hah! He ruined my apple pie. *Wailed* He’s such a bad boy. A really bad boy. I’ll mash him into a bowl of mash potato for Christmas dinner if he’s not my fiancé & my future husband. I’ll really, mash him up into a bowl of mash potato & I don’t mind having a big bowl of red, gooey & bloody mash potato as long as Kim Jaejoong is the ingredient. I feel like squashing him at the moment. He…He ruined my PIE! My pie, my first apple pie, oh god, I can’t believe that it ended on Jaejoong’s nose. He ruined it. It…Ha-ha, landed on his nose. (Now, this is the funny side of the situation, I was never wrong calling him Rudolph the red nosed reindeer as a lot of things in his life involved his nose, but hey, I can never forgive him for sticking his nose into my pie, that’s my first pie, for god sake.) Oh, how I hate him. I hate Jaejoong Oppa; he makes me want to cry. (But as much as I hate him I still, don’t have the heart to mash him up. *Sighed* Alright, Alright, this cruel Miss Grinch of yours is transforming into a softie Jaejoong Oppa! I can’t believe what you’ve done to my heart; you melted it like you melted M&Ms in your mouth.) Talk about melting M&Ms in the mouth Jaejoong Oppa almost ‘Melted’ me in his mouth this morning. *Blushed* He was…oh god, I can’t believe that he really…ah, god, I was too tempted by him…ugh, waking up beside him in the morning is a serious business, it might’ve done permanent & severe damage to my brain! What he almost did was too…what’s the word…ah, I can’t reach my dictionary from here, it was…it was deep & intense, but…oh god, I didn’t mean to lead him until he desired to intensify our kissed to THAT stage. I wasn’t really, expecting that & only god knows that I almost ended up in bed with him this morning. I really, shouldn’t have been too mischievous & teased him by sliding my hands into his white shirt to caress his muscular chest playfully. I almost ended up like a stunned mullet as passion & lust build up in him. I’m being totally, honest here, I was totally, engaged with our kisses until I wasn’t aware of what I was doing in the room anymore. I was totally, lost in a world of passion & lust back then when we were sharing a few kisses together. I’ve to admit that I was truly, obsessed with him & I believe that he feels the same way, too. (Don’t you, darling?) & if I were requested to, I would gladly, give out a written testimony that Kim Jaejoong is a great lover. I know that pretty well since what we did was just a start. (I’m sure Jaejoong Oppa won’t let me off easily, as I saw a flaming passion burning in his black eyes after the kisses, but I guess it’s alright. I know I can trust him as he’ll never force me to do something that I’m not willing too, we’ll be husband & wife in a few days anyway.) It’s just too bad that my bridesmaid called at the wrong moment & disrupted our little romance.
End of entry

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here's chapter 7 everyone...hope you guys enjoy it...

Chapter 7: Entry 4: With Hyang Sook, always

Dear notebook,
Its evening & Hyang Sook & I are spending some quality, time together in my house by the fireplace. She demanded me to accompany her as a sort of compensation for what’d happened this morning. I don’t know whether it’s the fire or its Hyang Sook’s warmth that’s keeping me warm that evening & the wine is making me feel tipsy & it’s making my cheek & nose glow again. (Or is it because of Hyang Sook’s staring?) I feel weird all over again! She’s still, giving me that look. (The Grinch looked. *Shivered*) It must be because of this morning’s incident. Is she angry at my action? I know I was too…er; I acted quite urgently & hungrily towards her this morning. I can sense that she was shocked by my action by the way she looked at me after our ceaseless kisses, but I didn’t mean any harm, I never meant to make her feel bad for what’d happened. It just happened & I couldn’t seem to restrain myself. I feel like making love to her that morning & I don’t even know why. Oh boy, I should’ve warned her that she could easily, aroused me just by lingering her finger on my shoulder or chest. I should’ve informed her that this naughty, future husband of hers couldn’t stand any sort of seduction & temptation from her! She should be truly, aware of that in the future. I must tell her to be truly, aware of me if she doesn’t want…er, a lot of exhaustion from me soon. I love her too much & I want her in my arm every single second, minute, hour & days. (Ok, you can stop giving me your Grinch look when you’re reading this Jagiya; I’m being frank with you here.) Or is it because of her ruined pie? *Chuckled* Me & my nose will never stop finding trouble, perhaps I’m destined to be stuck with this troublesome nose for life. I can’t believe I frightened her from behind forever, so severely. She was so shocked that she hit my face with her apple pie. She was wailing half to death when she hit my face with it since she was making me her first apple pie, that poor girl; she’s so frustrated until she refused to talk to me until noon. (Mianhae Jagiya. I know that you really, want to make me delicious breakfast & my little heart is truly, touched by you. Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to scare you until you hit me with your pie, but you got to know that it tastes nice. (Since I like eating apple & you were making apple pie, my favorite fruit. Yum.) I might as well help you out to make another one soon.) Maybe hugging her from behind isn’t a very good idea. I better keep that in mind. That beautiful Grinch of mine is capable of doing anything; including kicking me when she’s shocked, but I wonder why she could reply to my kisses in a very professional way when I kissed her lips by surprise. Huh? What a good kisser she is. She really, knows how to make me love her even more, then the second before just by kissing me. She’s truly, qualified to be the number one kisser in my heart. Oh well, she’s the only person that I want to kiss anyway. (Of course you’re a good kisser, we practiced a lot, right, darling? Ahem, we could use more practice though, I can never get enough of your kisses & caresses.) Darling, how I’ll miss you tomorrow since I’ll be attending my bachelor party for the whole day while you’ll be attending your bridal shower for the whole day also. Ugh! I can’t live a day without you by my side. Well, I just hope that my bachelor party will be a great diversion from thinking about you each second.
End of entry

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here's chapter 8 everyone...and gamsahamnida to everyone for reading my ff...

Chapter 8: Entry 4: Anticipations

Dearest notebook,
Jaejoong Oppa have the wildest idea ever, after the cuddle evening we’d in front of the fireplace, we gather up our ivory blanket & white pillow & climbed up Jaejoong’s tree house. It’s nice, but it’s a little bit cold since it’s snowing lightly, outside. Never in my life had I imagined that Jaejoong Oppa would allow me in his tree house. Well, at least, not in this lifetime. He was scolding me upside down when I climbed his tree house when we were teenager & he even promised himself that he’ll chase me with his Umma’s broom if I were to get up there again, & I nearly broke my leg while climbing down the tree house out of fright a few years ago. That cruel reindeer even put up a ‘NO LEE HYANG SOOK ALLOWED!’ sign on his tree house the next day! See? It’s not my fault that I hate him before; he was as cold as a snowman. Oh well, I guess he was melted by the warmth of spring now. Jaejoong Oppa, darling, I guess you’ll have to eat your words now, you’re embracing me tightly, in your arm to keep me warm & that’s in your tree house, too. Warm embrace; & passionate kisses from him in the tree house makes me feel like flying out of the window & land on the thick snow outside. (I wonder whether you’re having some other intention in mind. *Glared* You’re having one of your naughty, hand on my thigh!) Tomorrow is Christmas Eve & Jaejoong Oppa & I’ll be spending the first Christmas Eve ever without each other. Oh boy, this Christmas is weird, really weird! Never in my life had I thought I’ll miss & longed for Jaejoong Oppa ever on Christmas Eve. He usually has a lot of tricks up his sleeve for me on Christmas Eve. 2 years ago, he soaked me with melted snow & slushes me with his big snowball. That Pabo! How dare he do that to me? Oh, god. I can’t believe I’m marrying the same particular Pabo that I swore to kill him & stuff his body in the snowman! I was right; Jaejoong Oppa does have other naughty, intentions in his mind! He’s working me out. (& he wasn’t actually, serious about it. Thank god.) Oh gosh, I was the one who ended up as a red nosed reindeer. That naughty boy! Favor taking advantage of me. (Yeah right, warm up, you were burning me up, darling.) Oh wait, I was the one who allowed him to kiss me heavily & hungrily, & I was the one who gave into his touching. Oh fine, fine, I hate to admit this, but I’m totally, helpless in his hand. Jaejoong Oppa, my love; are you planning to do something more with me on our bridal night, then what we did this morning? Are you planning to uncover my soul on Christmas night? Oh dear, I’m doom, but hey, don’t get me wrong, I’m willing to surrender myself to you, I’m willing to consummate our love on that particular night if you desired to, it’s just that…it’s just that…Argh, I’ve no right words to describe the whole thing about making love to you, it’s…don’t you think the whole process is a little bit too intense?! Honestly, Jaejoong Oppa, my love, it makes me shiver in funny anxiety & nervousness takes over me when I think about consummating our love, I don’t know, I think I’m getting all of these pre-wedding jitter & that’s just by thinking about you. I’m starting to feel afraid now as I’m terrified that things will go wrong on our wedding day & the rest of my life after marrying you, but when I think that I love you deeply, & you love me equally, it makes me feel secure, somehow! I know that you, Kim Jaejoong, is the source of my soul & you’ll provide me the bliss of marriage; & the happiness of life with you for the rest of my life. Jaejoong Oppa, never in my life would I expect that being in love with you makes me feel like flying on the wings of love. Whatever, we’ll decide soon & I know that I’ll figure out a lot of things about you when I marry you, hmm. *Blushed* I’ll anticipate the pleasure of spending the rest of my life with you; I can’t wait to start a new life where you’ll always be by my side for eternity. Jaejoong Oppa, darling, you used to ask me ‘What is the best part of marriage?’ & I told you that the best part of marriage is trying out wedding costume. My love; I think I want to take that back now. The best part of marriage is marrying you & spending the rest of my life with you. I’ve a whole list of ‘The best part of marriage’ to tell you, but right at this moment I think it’s having you warming me up when I’m cold. ANTICIPATING OUR WEDDING!
End of entry