Noy's Wonder World

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Misssssssss Noy you are gorgeous! Because of you and Sajenna, the pretty nang'eks, I have to mask my face up :lol:. I feel a little better though since Lome and Icecreamgirl are doing it too haha!
lmfao NAI you started the trend. I showed my eyes at least lol

ough girrl you so purdy!
so can i get yo digits...you know your number....so can i? can i have it? can i get your number. LMFAO :loool:
i love love love that madtv ghetto guy/girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw
theres another clip where he/she meets a girl at a fast food place that one is he-lari-ous hahaha (and yes i do know how to spell hilarious.)
please tell me your teeth are not natural? lmao i mean did you have braces? :loool:

i found the other clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-UYELOMmE

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

ough girrl you so purdy!
so can i get yo digits...you know your number....so can i? can i have it? can i get your number. LMFAO :loool:
i love love love that madtv ghetto guy/girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw
theres another clip where he/she meets a girl at a fast food place that one is he-lari-ous hahaha (and yes i do know how to spell hilarious.)
please tell me your teeth are not natural? lmao i mean did you have braces? :loool:

LMAO. Moh you are something! :lol: I Love the madtv clip.

Damnn... damnnn... damnnn...Girr, the back of your head is ridiculous. :loool:

& yesh Moh I use to have brace :D I'm addicted to whiting my teeth too. hahah.

i just had to come in and laugh at moh laughin by herself LOL
ahhh Diamend. that's mean! I'll laugh with you. LMAO.

ChenrukNote

Goddess

ough girrl you so purdy!

LOL, sorry I don't want to show anything. I love how I'm a trend setter though haha.

LMAO. Moh you are something! :lol: I Love the madtv clip.

Damnn... damnnn... damnnn...Girr, the back of your head is ridiculous. :loool:

& yesh Moh I use to have brace :D I'm addicted to whiting my teeth too. hahah.
Oh so that's how you got pearly whites. Addiction to whitening huh? LOL, are your teeth sensitive?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL, sorry I don't want to show anything. I love how I'm a trend setter though haha.

Oh so that's how you got pearly whites. Addiction to whitening huh? LOL, are your teeth sensitive?
LOL. Oh yeah my teeth are sensitive but i do it anywaise LOL. I gotta because i drink a lot of coffee. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
do not believe nai when she said shes like frankenstein, shes a cutie herself!!! ^_^

anyhow noy does have this beautiful light up the room kind of smiles doesnt she!...i for one can never smile "right" for the camera for some weird reason..and faking a smile is ugh..ugly to me!

thanks for sharing noy!

dang, sajenna would give up all them guys for just pong...let her have him LMAO...you have a ton of guys with you while hmmm..she has to fight off how many other girls for pong? LMAO

yes yes noyv krit is super HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....i wish he plays in a lakorn soon...im dying to see his face at the moment!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
do not believe nai when she said shes like frankenstein, shes a cutie herself!!! ^_^

anyhow noy does have this beautiful light up the room kind of smiles doesnt she!...i for one can never smile "right" for the camera for some weird reason..and faking a smile is ugh..ugly to me!

thanks for sharing noy!

dang, sajenna would give up all them guys for just pong...let her have him LMAO...you have a ton of guys with you while hmmm..she has to fight off how many other girls for pong? LMAO

yes yes noyv krit is super HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....i wish he plays in a lakorn soon...im dying to see his face at the moment!
Oh crap... I totally forgot about my picture thread. LOL. I know Nai is lying! She trying to hide her beauty from the rest of us. :lol:
Girl, I use to HATE smiling, but when I went through my braces phase, I started to smile more. hahah. & now I just love smiling. :D But I know what you mean about the right smile.

I need to update this! I'll do it this weekend! I'mma be in the club this weekend so I'll have pictures posted by sunday, or so I hope. LOL. stay tuned. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
"stay tune" ...

you know we will noy! ^_^
LMAO. oops.. yeah... stay tune... hahaha. thanks for correcting me Ami :D i didn't even noticed it. LOL.

I had a choice to go out tonight but i had to finish my essay... which i turned in at midnight. I did not do all that great on it... :lmao: Gosh, i had to rewrite it over & man i'm stressing once again.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i didnt mean to write it down as to correct ya noy...i just manually tried to quote ya since i didnt click on the quote button :lol:

awww i hope you do great on the paper youre redoing. poor noy! :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL i didnt mean to write it down as to correct ya noy...i just manually tried to quote ya since i didnt click on the quote button :lol:

awww i hope you do great on the paper youre redoing. poor noy! :(
LOL. it's okay. i do that sometimes too.

Gosh, I had to rush on my rewrite. I only had 3 hours to finish it up so i just bs it... i know i didn't do that great on it. <_< but it's okay i just want the semester to be over it! I can't stand that class.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. it's okay. i do that sometimes too.

Gosh, I had to rush on my rewrite. I only had 3 hours to finish it up so i just bs it... i know i didn't do that great on it. <_< but it's okay i just want the semester to be over it! I can't stand that class.

so that mean you can play now, since your work is done? LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ooo good idea on going dancing to relieve ur stress. semester's bout to be over so u must be happy as shiettt

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooo good idea on going dancing to relieve ur stress. semester's bout to be over so u must be happy as shiettt
Hell yesh I'm happy! One more damn week! I'm bout to dace my ass off tonight. LOL. & by sunday i'll post pictures. haha. well that's if I'm not too busy to take some pictures.

ChenrukNote

Goddess

thanks for sharing noy!

Ami are you telling lies now? Last time I checked, which is this morning in the mirror, I sure did resemble my cool friend Frankenstein :lol:.

Aww Noy i can't wait to see more pics of you!!!! Too bad the weather is crappy :(.