NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG....i love tub so much but i hated the other guy...i don't know but its just his face that i hate...it seem like he always wanted to touch the girls...i just hate him....gosh...just compare him to tub....there is such a big difference....

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HIM????????

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....i love tub so much but i hated the other guy...i don't know but its just his face that i hate...it seem like he always wanted to touch the girls...i just hate him....gosh...just compare him to tub....there is such a big difference....

I dunnno i was too distracted with his bald head, and his attempts to hide his bald head....and of course he can't be compared with Tou...as of right now i don't think any hmoob actors out there can compare to Tou

val

sarNie Adult
hey guys....for those that had finished watching this movie...what do u guys think of it? <_< for me i think there was really no points of making the movie this long and the ending was kind of rush...they didn't show if he forgive his dad or not and the bad guy chen (name from movie) he never have the chance to see his father or sister again

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys....for those that had finished watching this movie...what do u guys think of it? <_< for me i think there was really no points of making the movie this long and the ending was kind of rush...they didn't show if he forgive his dad or not and the bad guy chen (name from movie) he never have the chance to see his father or sister again

oh yeah i agree...i don't really get it too...havent finished watching the movie yet but on the second to the last part...did you guys know in the movie, chen is tub yajs nephew...chan was the little boy that the mom too away from the sisters and the dad....so i was wondering, are they (tub and chen) ever gonna find out that they're related in someways???....and is tub ever gonna find out that the girl mai is reallly the little biotchie girl in the beginning of part one???.,...hummmm

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Well I havn't finish the last part of it... But i think theis movie is confussing and there no point of it... Although i think the cameraship and picture is pretty good and i liked this movie that it quick different from other hmong movies, i think they are kind of tryinhg to make a move to do a film in different style....

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah. i do agree with you. i think that the movie not really clear about the bad guy's parent and tub's parent too. i also think that TUB and the Bad Guy might be uncle&Nephew.............i guess............

sooooooooooo confusing........

val

sarNie Adult
in the movie tub and the bad guy chen are uncle and nephew but they never know that they related...in part 4 or 5 the bad guy chen was looking for his dad and sisters which is tub's mom...but he couldn't find them

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
ok... so I'm completely lost here.... 6 PARTS?!?!?!... I have 1-3 and that's all... It was a drag for me to watch for some reason...XD.... I might not continue to buy it. Its a waste of money to buy a "Hmong lakorn" (lol) because the main guy is hot... It's sad how when the guy is hot, the girls arent... They could have picked out better girls.

Wasnt this filmed under Kantana in Thailand?... o_O?.... Hopefully it gets interesting.

val

sarNie Adult
yea this movie have 6 parts...part 6 was divided into part/tape A and part/tape B...was a rushing ending with hardly no point in it

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

Well.. I think that the other guy seemed to always want to touch the girls because that was his role.. you know? well, that was the sense that I got from watching nothing but the first 45 minutes of part 6A.. lol..
These 45 minutes really touched my heart.. well, I guess.. I think this movie is more for the people who are "emotionally" affected by past experiences..
Just from watching the beginning of part 6A made me teary-eyed many many times.. hehe..
I thought it was worth watching.

Tub Yaj is sooo attractive to the eye- very pleasing.. The only thing I don't like is how it gets all messy and it's still supposed to look good.. hehehe.. it's true, the girls weren't all that, but I think they did a good job playing their roles in this Hmong 'lakorn.' my favorite actress is the little sister :)

Does anyone have the main theme songs? please? ;P