nplooj siab khaub lig cua

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Did anybody watch the rest of the parts? My sister bought the last three parts and I was watching it but as tou yang grew up the story got BORING and it was POINTLESS... I'm still asking myself wth is going on... which girl is the n'ek.. it seems like he likes both girls... it was too boring I just stopped on part 4... I don't like the n'eks... they are certainly not n'ek material..uggh... this is probably tou yang's worst movie... lucky it was not my money..lol

sina

sarNie Egg
This movie is too sad at the beginning ..... but after part 3 the movie was pointless..... but I don't care because TOU YANG is sooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I finally finish watching part 4 and 5. Same thing as the other parts. The movie just kept dragging on and on. I aslo agree the na'ke's arent na'ke material.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omg... are you serious??? i read in the other thread that it was good and stuff so i bought up to part three and i liked it so far but then from what you guys say, it doesn't sound like there will be a point to this movie... man now i'm disappointed 'cause i usually neve buy hmong movies. just gave this a try because the guy looked so good on the menu and in part three as well. i wonder what part 4 and 5 gonna be like.... my hopes are totally up...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree... part 3 -n- ^... is pointless.. i'm very dissapointed..

yah, there is two na'ek..& not suitable for na'ek roles..yet.. weird!
anyways, good thing, i didn't buy the movies..lol.. save $$$...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
part 4&5 came out..i didn't noe that...
geesh...well, that's coz i stop goin
2 the swampmeet... hav no clue
what's goin on...

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.....anybody care to atleast post some captures from part 3-5 please.....we really need to share these kinds of things....so we know what the hec is going on. thanks.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i would but i don't have them parts... perhaps, maybe somebody in here can.. anyone... ?

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
ok...did anyone get to watch part 6 yet? cause i would like to know who he choose? cause i want him to go with the girl who they always fight. lol...

ok...did anyone get to watch part 6 yet? cause i would like to know who he choose? cause i want him to go with the girl who they always fight. lol...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I really really want to watch this movie just because tub yaj is in it.. I mean he's attractive, but I wouldn't be one of those crazy people for him.. I saw a copy of it at my cousin's house and the person she borrowed it from was crazy about tub yaj had his picture all over the cover.. lol..

Maybe if next year they sold all the parts as a bundle with a small discount I might buy it :)

also, the 'preview' on youtube made it seem really good too..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WHO DID HE CHOOSE!!! the girl with the long nose who seems to be almost kissing him on the cover or the one with her face really big on the cover? WHO WHO WHO!!!

dubthiabdawb

sarNie Egg
wow...i notice this thread is full of girls? hehehe so many girl crazy for Tou Yang?

I really really want to watch this movie just because tub yaj is in it.. I mean he's attractive, but I wouldn't be one of those crazy people for him.. I saw a copy of it at my cousin's house and the person she borrowed it from was crazy about tub yaj had his picture all over the cover.. lol..

Maybe if next year they sold all the parts as a bundle with a small discount I might buy it :)

also, the 'preview' on youtube made it seem really good too..
personlly i dont think Tou Yang is all that imean he's not so bad looking..and he's not good good either i've seen much better looking hmong guy than he is(im not bi but hey! gota give them credit!) but bout his acting imona have to say his acting is below average in my own judgement

val

sarNie Adult
finally have the chance to watch episode 4&5...epi 5 toward the ending is kind of ok...he started to have feelings for the girl that was mean to him since little...can't wait to c epi 6end hope he choose the girl that was mean to him when they were kid...like her better then the other one

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
The innocent Cyclone, the english title and the hmong title r totally different! And the story really turns out to be very pointless. And part six was not even the very last one, it still has a part B to it or something. Not a very interesting movie.

ouaher

sarNie Egg
I think the movie is too long. I was ok with the movie until I learn that there was more parts coming out. I agree that this movie is pointless. I think the director need to improve with thier movie editting. If the movie was edit better I'm sure the movie would catch many viewers.