nplooj siab poj ntsuam

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ok us tub yaj fanatics out there....
what did you guys think about his new movie called nplooj siab poj ntsuam??

me personally, i didn't think the movie was all that great... and i bought it for $42! what a waste of money...
the actors and actresses in the movie wasn't all that great with their acting skills... and plus, they made the movie to be too much like a thai lakorn...

and i'm not hating on tub yaj or anything but he seriuosly needs to lose a couple pounds...

but it's sad that now he's getting older and his looks are also getting older...

i dunno... but that's just me...

it wasn't a bad movie overall but i just want the actors and actress to be more natural with their acting skills...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
welll.. i guess i'll sum it up...
the actress and other guy falls in love and then he dies and tub comes along and falls in love with the actress and they get married.
that's really about it...

it's really a long story... i'm gonna have to write a summary for it and post it up...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
my friend brought this movie and she really like it and she said that this movie have a new storyline and I really want to see it. Yep, Tub Yaj looks fat in this movie and maybe this is after he just finish shooting "Hlub Tshaj Txoj Sia" anyway Tub Yaj got skinny again and look more better but the hair just have to go.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ok us tub yaj fanatics out there....
what did you guys think about his new movie called nplooj siab poj ntsuam??

me personally, i didn't think the movie was all that great... and i bought it for $42! what a waste of money...
the actors and actresses in the movie wasn't all that great with their acting skills... and plus, they made the movie to be too much like a thai lakorn...

and i'm not hating on tub yaj or anything but he seriuosly needs to lose a couple pounds...

but it's sad that now he's getting older and his looks are also getting older...

i dunno... but that's just me...

it wasn't a bad movie overall but i just want the actors and actress to be more natural with their acting skills...
wait, wat??? u saw all the parts already? my friend she bought part 1 and 2 at sac new years and found out that there was another part to it...how many parts are there? cuz they told her that part 3 will be out at fresno...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
wait, wat??? u saw all the parts already? my friend she bought part 1 and 2 at sac new years and found out that there was another part to it...how many parts are there? cuz they told her that part 3 will be out at fresno...
there's like 4 parts dude!
i wasted $42 on it and i didn't find it all that interesting...
i really didn't like the main actress (ntxawm vaj)...
i don't think that she can act...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
there's like 4 parts dude!
i wasted $42 on it and i didn't find it all that interesting...
i really didn't like the main actress (ntxawm vaj)...
i don't think that she can act...
where did u buy all of the parts? cuz at sac new year they said part 3-4 will be out fresno...

i didnt buy it, but i heard that the dragged in 1 and 2 and that tub yaj wasnt even in part 1 or 2 until the very end on an airplane...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
where did u buy all of the parts? cuz at sac new year they said part 3-4 will be out fresno...

i didnt buy it, but i heard that the dragged in 1 and 2 and that tub yaj wasnt even in part 1 or 2 until the very end on an airplane...

yea tou yang came out at the end of part 2...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
wow nkaujhmoob_vaj you buy it $42... wowo how many parts it out... i got my for 20$ but just for part 1 and 2.... so parts 3 and 4 is out.. wow i didnt know that i thouht parts 3 and so on is coming out in fresno new year...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't watch tub yaj's movies..
actually.. i don't even watch hmong movies.
lol. well.. i see bits and parts of them when my parents watch it.
but that's basically it..
the last movie i saw parts of was the one where they copied an indian movie
my parents started lecturing us about loving parents and all that crap
and i'm like.. it's a damn movie.
lol.