"NRAUG LAUS" a MOUA LEE film

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
HEY EVERYONE,

BY THE TIME MOST OF YOU GOT A CHANCE TO READ THIS, I'LL BE IN THAILAND ALREADY. I HOPE ALL WILL GO WELL AND ACCORDING TO PLAN. IF EVERYTHING WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, I SHOULD HAVE A PREVIEW TRAILOR BY APRIL OR MAY AND THE FULL LENGTH MOVIE BY JULY, 2007. I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED.

I THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING HMONG MOVIES.

I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS...NO MATTER HOW HARD AND HOW MUCH PEOPLE TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN.

PEACE.

ML

tikklles

sarNie Adult
fianlly there is news from Moua Lee....out of all the hmong porduction..i look forward to your poroduction...even if i don't enjoy the movie much i have always enjoy your scenery....i have always thought that u were a great director with a clear vison in your head (alot of hmong production just go out there and go with the flow but with u i notice u are a little different)...a director needs vison and u sure got some up in your sleeve...i always notice how u angled your shoot (which other hmong director don't really take the time to do that) to make a scence catchy...sometime when i watch u shoot scenery (with no people in it but just moutians, the sunset, fogs and etc.) reminds me of shoot done by world famous director Zhang Yi Mou..i don't know why but ur angle and work remind me of his....alot of people watch movie for the lead actress and actors but for me i watch it because of who is the director...( i pay alot of attention to the behind scence crew)...well, wish u all the luck and a safe trip....i will help pass on the words

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
this sound interesting but i don't usually watch hmong movie...only the dubb one...

kazee

this sounds really interesting.. i really like your movies Moua. I love them! Very good camera work too.. I'm very excited!

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
KOOL.. i can't wait to see the three dag neeg movie.. poj Ruam, the forest keeper and the one about the smile.. i will be waiting...i'll make my sister buy it.. she loves hmong movie.. and always buy the new ones... i'll let her know about this... i can't wait.. i am going to st. paul so hopefully it is there.. KOOL i can't wait.. i am so late on things like this..hehe.. i need to come in here more....

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I was disappointed about the movies. The movie was slowed moving. There were not many characters it it.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
The storyline seems to be interesting and I hope it can deliver something worth watching. But I dont doubt you as your other movies have been a hit in the Hmong community. I like inspirational stories and this one, in a way, sounds like one. Im a sucker for romance movies too but I've yet to see a truly touching and inspirational Hmong movie on the realities of life. Well, then again I admit I dont watch much Hmong movies but that's exactly it, cause sometimes I cant handle some of them; some of the humor are very dry to me and I always sigh at new attempts to make an "abnormal-funny" character. Its always cool to have people of your nature out there and doing stuff for our entertainment and I hope you will not cease to do what you are doing. As a Hmong producer and film maker, I think one of your goals should be to attract non-Hmong movie watchers so I hope you will consider doing other genres and are not afraid to try new things in the future. :D But back to the topic...since it's past the July 4th tourney, I bet we will all be seeing your production very soon if not some of us already. I will keep a lookout for it cause I think it's super cool you're a producer and now a sarnie! :D

Woot woot...go sarnies! BTW...how'd you find sarnworld? Just curious. :D

kazee

oh!!! i thought this movie was so funny! my entire family loved it! anyone who hasn't seen this should watch it... it's a very good comedy!