[NTV] Maru Maru Tsuma

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is anyone watching this dorama?  *Waves hand* I am. 

For some reason I am engulfed into this drama.. (then again I'm engulfed in everything..) but anyways, I just like knowing that I can't guess what is going on.

Sure Hikari (Kou) is secretive as heck with her past, but she is a dedicated housewife who is super supportive.....

Watching the latest eps.. I'm like feeling.. "grrrrrrr" at the husband.. like you're hurting my poor girl here... like you keep digging for the truth.. but when you know the truth you're gonna what? throw her away... aissshhhhhH!!!!! adfjadlkfjakdjfalkdfja;lsdkjfaksljfvjkldvlsdkcd;jfal  sigh, I feel bad for her.. such a sad past she has to live with..

I seriously don't know how this dorama will end... but I can't wait for each ep too :D

edit:  Shirota Yu is also in here.  They make his character scenes so hilarious.  We know that he's super tall in real life... they always be making him hit stuff because of his height lol.  And eek, he is super adorable when he hides behind the camera to avoid the main guy looking at him :p