Ntxawm Lis

thailover

sarNie Egg
Do anyone know about Ntxawm Lis? I'm a girl but I want to know about her background, like her age. If anyone know, can you tell me? She's a role model for me.

Mae

sarNie Adult
She just played in that new movie with Tub Yaj right? She's pretty and has a good voice.. and she's from Laos..that's all I know... But age-wise, she's probably 18, since Mabsua Lis is only 17...hmmm, i wonder if they are related?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
is her name "Ntxawm Lis" or "Dej Ntxhee Yees Lis?"
but she doesn't look 18 to me.. nor does mab sua lis look 17 to me.. whatever.. lol

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
is her name "Ntxawm Lis" or "Dej Ntxhee Yees Lis?"
but she doesn't look 18 to me.. nor does mab sua lis look 17 to me.. whatever.. lol
Those girls in Laos will never, ever claim to be older than 18.

Her name is Ntxawm Lis...Dej Ntxhee Yees is her stage name. I dunno if she sang before or whatever. She's got a nice figure, and she's prettier than the girl from Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. OK voice, although she mispronounces some words (maybe to sound cute/sexy?). I actually liked Hnub Lauj's voice better. They need to put less makeup on her. I still think that Ntxhoo Lauj (she played "Ntxawm" in Nuj Nplhaib&Ntxawm) is the prettiest of all the Hmong actresses so far. But Ntxawm Lis is cute too.

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, I do not know much about her, but her half sister lives in the same city as I do... so I hear about her sometimes if they talk about her.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
She just played in that new movie with Tub Yaj right? She's pretty and has a good voice.. and she's from Laos..that's all I know... But age-wise, she's probably 18, since Mabsua Lis is only 17...hmmm, i wonder if they are related?
Ntxawm Lis is 19... thats all i knoe.. n when ever i know more ill u know...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
them lao hmong girls tend to look older than their age.. :)

sorrie know nothing about this girl..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Those girls in Laos will never, ever claim to be older than 18.

Her name is Ntxawm Lis...Dej Ntxhee Yees is her stage name. I dunno if she sang before or whatever. She's got a nice figure, and she's prettier than the girl from Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. OK voice, although she mispronounces some words (maybe to sound cute/sexy?). I actually liked Hnub Lauj's voice better. They need to put less makeup on her. I still think that Ntxhoo Lauj (she played "Ntxawm" in Nuj Nplhaib&Ntxawm) is the prettiest of all the Hmong actresses so far. But Ntxawm Lis is cute too.

I know, seriously.. what's wrong with being older than 18? I'm already 20 and I still feel young hahaa :D

I think she's very photogenic though.. I haven't seen a Hmong girl from Laos or Thailand as photogenic as her (or Mabsua lis)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I know, seriously.. what's wrong with being older than 18? I'm already 20 and I still feel young hahaa :D

I think she's very photogenic though.. I haven't seen a Hmong girl from Laos or Thailand as photogenic as her (or Mabsua lis)
Hahaha, it's because they wanna marry "rich" Hmong American dudes...and of course, those dudes all wanna marry girls young enough to be their daughters (gross). :huh:

But the irony of it is, from what I've heard from a lot of my uncles/etc...that go to Laos, they say that when they get there, all these "famous" faces/actresses aren't all that pretty...the ones they like are the nice/quiet/respectful/"innocent" country girls who haven't gotten exposed to city corruption/money/fame.

But oh well, we all gotta make our $$ somehow, right? ^_^

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Umm, I do not know much about her, but her half sister lives in the same city as I do... so I hear about her sometimes if they talk about her.

there was this one lady who use to work at my work place who claims to be ntxawm's real older sister...I was like, no offense but she's beautiful and you're not so attractive...but then again, there's my sister and I, where my sister is so much more uglier than me (mrs. bie) hahaha!!!!
seriously now...but that lady tends to talk a lot of crap and not so much truth...
ntxawm's very pretty but god damn, were all the crew members and the director drunk when they were filming? I mean, come on! she's making lao moua's moves look professional!

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
So I heard this thing about Ntxawm and Tub Yaj and I thought I share it with you sarn peeps my friends and see what you have to say.

I heard that Ntxawm and Tub are boyfriend/girlfriend in real life and that her parent's don't really allow her to do movies since it can be damaging a girl's reputation but the only reason why she did the movie with Tub's is because they are dating and she's acting with her boyfriend.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
So I heard this thing about Ntxawm and Tub Yaj and I thought I share it with you sarn peeps my friends and see what you have to say.

I heard that Ntxawm and Tub are boyfriend/girlfriend in real life and that her parent's don't really allow her to do movies since it can be damaging a girl's reputation but the only reason why she did the movie with Tub's is because they are dating and she's acting with her boyfriend.

but tou sai don that cd cover thing that he's single... :( (tears tears pout)

max

sarNie Elites
there was this one lady who use to work at my work place who claims to be ntxawm's real older sister...I was like, no offense but she's beautiful and you're not so attractive...but then again, there's my sister and I, where my sister is so much more uglier than me (mrs. bie) hahaha!!!!
seriously now...but that lady tends to talk a lot of crap and not so much truth...
ntxawm's very pretty but god damn, were all the crew members and the director drunk when they were filming? I mean, come on! she's making lao moua's moves look professional!
Oh, but it is for reals. Her parents came to visit a few years ago, and my parents killed chicken for them to come over and eat. They share the same mother, but not the same father. By the way, I live in Washington state... so where did you meet this lady?

Mae

sarNie Adult

They do look good together!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Oh, but it is for reals. Her parents came to visit a few years ago, and my parents killed chicken for them to come over and eat. They share the same mother, but not the same father. By the way, I live in Washington state... so where did you meet this lady?

in minnesota...so please tell me the lady I'm talking about is NOT her sister cause I am feeling so bad right now...I should watch what I'm saying...but that lady at work do talk a lot of crap...but she told us that they shared the same mom and dad, not different dads

max

sarNie Elites
in minnesota...so please tell me the lady I'm talking about is NOT her sister cause I am feeling so bad right now...I should watch what I'm saying...but that lady at work do talk a lot of crap...but she told us that they shared the same mom and dad, not different dads
Oh no, according to what my parents told us, they share the same MOTHERS, but not FATHERS. I think that person is lying...