Ntxawm Lis

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Thanks You all for the info.

So, is Tub Yaj and Ntxawm Lis going out? I think they make a cute couple.
lol....no they dont...and seriously all thailanders do wanna marry rich people but it depends...some does and many dont care...but as of right now...i heard that mab sua lis got married to this one hmong american dude from minesota...but im not sure about that....i'll call or ask and will give you the truth answer..bye!! take care....see yah around...heheeeee.....

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ntxawm lis and tub yaj are dating. my mom told me. i know ntxawm lis. she's my sister and of course my cousin. her mom and my dad are brother and sister. we are not sister by blood but by the relationship. my mom called her sister and she told my mom and my mom told me. i was surprised. my told me that they just met and now they are dating. oh look out for the fourth part of ua neej raws txoj hmoo. i don't know when it will come out. so just watch for it. i don't why they would do a fourth part, but they ended with a third part. the fourth part is about paj nyiag coming back and living with koob meej and their daughter. also in the movie they had another chlid too. if you guys ask me how i know this my mom told me. ntxawm sister told my mom. ntxawm sister called her about a couple weeks ago. so there you go. ntxawm lis and tub yaj are dating. sorry girls!!! hes taken.

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
ntxawm lis and tub yaj are dating. my mom told me. i know ntxawm lis. she's my sister and of course my cousin. her mom and my dad are brother and sister. we are not sister by blood but by the relationship. my mom called her sister and she told my mom and my mom told me. i was surprised. my told me that they just met and now they are dating. oh look out for the fourth part of ua neej raws txoj hmoo. i don't know when it will come out. so just watch for it. i don't why they would do a fourth part, but they ended with a third part. the fourth part is about paj nyiag coming back and living with koob meej and their daughter. also in the movie they had another chlid too. if you guys ask me how i know this my mom told me. ntxawm sister told my mom. ntxawm sister called her about a couple weeks ago. so there you go. ntxawm lis and tub yaj are dating. sorry girls!!! hes taken.
wow!....are u for real? abt "fourth part of ua neej raws txoj hmoo."
can't wait...they're one of the cutest couple i have seen for far
for hmong movie. that great to hear they are dating. I do like
Tub Yaj too, but it okay if he's taken. She really pretty. Match made
from heaven. please keep me update on this new. thanx for sharin.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i just hate that these girls even though has a bf can be real gold diggers. she is one of those people who like to talk to US guys so that they can send her money. of course i don't blame her for taking advantages of these old man since they are so desperate for her, but she should be considerate that the old geezers have children her ages and a wife too. She should try to be a good role model by telling these old geezers to stop calling her and go back to their wife.