Ntxub Txoj Hmoo (Movie)

calla

sarNie Adult
does anyone see this movie ? well....i never like to watch movie hmoob but my mom borrowed this one from her friend and i watched with her. i think this movie is really cute between p'ek and n'ek...lolz. :lol:

i love it so much when n'ek got divorce and back....p'ek tried every way to meet her...its so cute. :lol:

this girl can acts....and pretty. :p

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've seen the cover that they're selling it at the Hmong stores here, but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe I'll give it a try

calla

sarNie Adult
don't have the cover and i don't even know their real name...lolz.
but the n'ek is the one from "nuj nplaib" and p'ek is from "tub lwj" :D

neena

sarNie Adult
i have seen this my mommy has the whole set. its okay. i didn't really like it. its like all other hmong movies to me. i like the girl the hero married, i think she's pretty.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
I HAVE DAT MOVIE IT WAS VERY GOOD!!!I LOVE IT!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i have part 1 but i haven't c part 2 yet? because i have no money to buy it. this movie is very good and i like it too. well you guys want to know their real name well i know their real name. Actor real name is Xab Thoj and Actress real name is Ntxhoo Lauj (this actress is a poj nrauj, yeah for real, she already get a life before and then after that she then came as an actress)

and here is the cover of the movie

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
Why ntxub txoj hmoo??? Txawj zoo thiab phem los yog yus txoj hmoo lawm, pheej kom kawg. Live to the fullest to full fill our life until the last breath!!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i saw this lakorn it not that good. it about the pek didnt have not to marry the nek so nek took off and marry to the other guy. but the other guy didnt love her so she came back. at the end they both got marry.

pnhv

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have this movie.....can anyone upload the cover.....can anyone upload it on youtube I really want to watch it...Thanks

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
cover???...he did too much movie i dunno which one ur talking about...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
This movie is always a good one to watch.
My mom bought a vhs copy of it when it first came out. I cannot find any DVD version of it though - I might have to ask the lady who produced it for a DVD copy.
The story was really sad and good :D
It's one of the ones that came out before the stupid Nom Phaj kicking his wife obsession came out..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is always a good one to watch.
My mom bought a vhs copy of it when it first came out. I cannot find any DVD version of it though - I might have to ask the lady who produced it for a DVD copy.
The story was really sad and good :D
It's one of the ones that came out before the stupid Nom Phaj kicking his wife obsession came out..
true...
i agree on this one!!!

Zoosab1

sarNie Egg
Can you tell me the storyline of this movie??? Can you upload the cover?
here's a clip from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFkecf6DNs
casting:xab thoj, ntxhoo lauj, hnub lis, rachada lee...i'm not quite good at telling stories but i'll try. xab has a gf and he takes her to his house planning to marry her but then he finds out he has no money so he didn't. then she goes off to marry his best friend and later on she can't have kids so her husband goes a marries a 2nd wife. somehow they divorce later and she goes back to live with her parents. at that time xab dates hnub lis but when ntxhoo comes back xab goes back and marries her

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
dis movie is old...dats why dey dnt have it on dvd.....n it starrs xab thoj and rachadee lee.....dey get together in di end....