Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
im so happy to see run n. and jason young in here... both looks great together. but it be better if run n. get to be na'ek.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
OMG!! jason young also in here. *faint* hes sooo *hot* this lakorn is packed with great daras..chatchai must like action drama. this will be his 3rd one already
I know, i was like this is his third drama and they all action types plus they all have chakrit as his p'ek so i'm sure that chakrit must be Chatchai's fav, and i'm glad he is cause he's my no 1 fav.
hmm i'm not really a fan for Janie, but i seen a few of her lakorns including the one she did with chakrit, they were cute together, well in my opinion, my chakrit looks good with anyone (except with mew) but i don't like the storyline of their last one. i hope this one will be a lot better.
I really hope chakrit could reunite with my fav noon and aump again, why he hasn't play for ch 7 for long time? Well consider that this is from Ch3, I kind of wish that the n'ek is Aff, chakrit hasn't pair with her yet, and she is pretty, i'm sure they'll look good together. But anyway Janie is fine as long as chakrit in it.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
And WHOA Chakrit with like... a new one!! Wooohoo!! Chatchai sure favors him hahaha
Yeah, it seems like it because his last one was Chaikrit too. Well, it can't be help, Chaikrit looks hot in action movie and does a very good job at it too.
Well, Chatchai and Chaikrit knew each other very well...it might be that too!

heres clip from the fitting. hm janie wasnt there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woCYFOSJ46U
credit to yiln10510
Is Janie confirmed?? because in this clip Nok Chatchai said that he has not decided who the N'eke is.
But wow! There are a lot of hot stars! Jason young, glad to see him back!
Nok Sinjai is always HOT stuff...Ah-Toot is on screen again, wow!
This is going to be on my list of future-to-watch-drama :D

If this isn't the one that Nok Chatchai said he wanted to do with Ann and Chaikrit, than I hope there's one of them coming...I luv them in SGPT. And it was this drama that I fall for Chaikrit :p

Nok Chatchai is directing the drama with his wife, Nok Sinjai as one of the lead..I really can't miss this one out :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ART IS IN HERE!! YEAAAAHHHHH! WHOOOOO! and hes pairing with KOY! awh, i think Koy would look amaazing with long hair :( they should give her extensions hahaha! and i wanna see her in a girly role :( and PLUS CHAKRIT, i can't WAIT! i would love to see JANIE & KRIT TOGETHER THOUGH! :D

nence

sarNie Juvenile
chakrit is on a roll with lakorns after lakorns. just like mart. whoot whoot. can't wait to see this one.