Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
really! heroine! Man, that's just horrible, i thought it was poison to kill them. I wonder how they're going to take care of her now that she's sick and they're on the run.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the pics, jib!

i just finished ep7, and how could krit be so soft and so smart? he treat cherry like a treasuring
jewelry! but i think koy already loved him! where is art? come to love poor koy! :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Hey guys..i'm really enjoying nuer mek at the moment...Art is pretty cute in here, I like his character and interaction with Koy's character...

Krit and Cherry no doubt their chemistry onscreen is what makes us all so in love with them....guess i'm falling in love with them all over again

thanks for keeping this thread active with heaps of pix and ongoing comments

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello Charry Fans. :lol:

I haven't got a chance to download Ep. 7, but will download soon.
But probably won't watch it yet... from the pictures it looks too sad. Poor Fah. :(

I am so weird, each time I sees the parent, Napa(Nok Sinjai) and Dr. Meka(Tu Noppon) together I feels so giddy ^_^ lolz. I kept thinking of their younger days when they were playing N'ek and P'ek together. :blush: :D LOLz.

Thanks again for all the pictures.

Yigu - check your email. :)

joey

sarNie Adult
Wow, this week episodes were so sad and intense. I really felt so sad for fah and payu, especially for fah. First she got slap by that evil woman and then got injected by some drug (at least I think it was some type of drugs). It was so sad seeing her crying and trying to fight them off. :( I thought that maybe the police and the short hair girl will come in time to save her from getting the injection, but nope they were only on time to save payu. Still it was nice to see that at least one of them was saved from the injection though. I also felt for them once again when they were shown the press conference of their parents. Gosh the looks on their faces were so full of sadness. I just want to go in there and give both of them a big bear hug. Even though I don’t understand what their parents were saying, but I’m guessing that it was something like they really believe that their kids did those bad things and were disappointed in them and that they will catch them under the rules of the laws. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Like I said before, nothing is worse than having your own parents not believing in you.

Anyways, I really felt so sad for fah in ep. 7 when the drug makes her shiver nonstop. :( It was so nice and sweet of payu for being there for her. I loved when he wipe the sweats off her face and held her tight. The way he held her and cups her face was soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! :wub: She seems so fragile and he seems so manly in those moments. He is like her knight in shining armor. :p I also love that he always finds a way to joke around and smile even in trouble time. :D What a cool, sweet, happy guy! Another part that I loved was when he forced fah to scoot to the side so he could sit next to her and then continued on to spoon-feeding her. LOL. It was funny seeing payu fighting with fah in wanting to feed her while fah insist of wanting to feed herself. That scene was just too cute.

I also like to mention that I like the fighting scenes in this lakorn. It looks cool and intense and not cheesy or overboard. I really liked the scene when the two women fight. It looked like both women were from the same brothel in the past. I don’t understand why the other woman serve the bad people since one of them rape her. Oh well, talking about the fighting scene both women kick asses. I was disappointed though when the bad one won. I was hoping to see the other woman beat the hell out of the bad woman since she slap and injected fah with the drug. Another thing I like to mention is payu’s fake dad. What is wrong with this man? He seems to continue having some serious headaches. And what are the medicines that he’s taking? This guy really seems to have some mental problem. He is one scary man! :wacko: All in all, the actor is one great actor! His facial expressions are right on point and not overboard. A BIG kudos to him!

Some big questions I would like to ask are the scene with the police and fah’s mom. Did he tell her about fah and payu being tied up when he came to their rescue? If he did, does the mom still think that they both are bad or is she starting to have some doubts? Sorry to ask so many questions.

Like always, I am looking forward to next week episodes. I cannot wait to see the hugging and crying scene between fah and payu. :D GO CHARRY!!!

joey

sarNie Adult
sweet scene  & closing party  < TVPOOL CHANNEL >    

credit : cityloveU 

1. :wub:  can't wait !!

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CnLPNrtF_WU[/media]
Thanks p.jib for the clips and screencaps.

haha...it looks like their ending scene will be at the beach again like their old lakorn. :D
man, their closing party looks very fun. it looks like they are on a ship. that is so awesome!

i cnt believe i'm not watching this lakorn...i guess because too much action...cn anyone pls tell me the summary of this lakorn...i mite change my mind after knowing the summary...thanks
Areeya, you should give this lakorn a try. Cherry and Chakrit's characters are cool and lovable in here. the action scenes are well done too. this lakorn has action, mystery, and romance. if you are charry's fan or a fan of one of them, then you should not miss this lakorn.

I really like Art and Koy together! They are cute! He wants to catch her but he listened to her and helped her. I bet he just loves catching her. Poor him he got injured! I totally thought that Koy was going to go help him but she didn't. I wonder how she will feel when she finds out he got injured while helping her.

I can't wait for tomorrows episode.
i enjoy Art and Koy scenes too. haha...i do agree with you that he likes catching her. it's funny that she likes to beat him up whenever he catches her. :lol:

fah had withdrawal symptoms from heroin.
oh, i did guess it right then. so it was heroin that she got injected with. i knew it was some type of drugs but don't know which one. anyways, poor fah. :(

thank jib for the pics

gosh, the injected is heroin! so horrible!
hope fah would be fine together with payu, with his love! :p
haha...of course fah will be fine as long payu is there with her and loving her, yigu. i just love love how sweet and gentle he is to fah. (sigh...) :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
Hey guys..i'm really enjoying nuer mek at the moment...Art is pretty cute in here, I like his character and interaction with Koy's character...

Krit and Cherry no doubt their chemistry onscreen is what makes us all so in love with them....guess i'm falling in love with them all over again

thanks for keeping this thread active with heaps of pix and ongoing comments
i totally agree with you CherryApple. BTW, nice to see you back in here with all of us Charry's fans.

yup, i'm also having the love effect for these two all over again while watching them in here. :wub: their chemistry rocks!!!

But probably won't watch it yet... from the pictures it looks too sad. Poor Fah. :(

I am so weird, each time I sees the parent, Napa(Nok Sinjai) and Dr. Meka(Tu Noppon) together I feels so giddy ^_^ lolz. I kept thinking of their younger days when they were playing N'ek and P'ek together. :blush: :D LOLz.

wow, i never knew that they both used to act together as n'ek and p'ek. i wonder how he looks like when he was young. Anyways, these two actors are such an extraordinary great actors. love their acting in here.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Joey, i agree with you. I sometimes don't understand whats going on so I have to assume things. So Payu's father right now is not his real father then right? He seems to hate Payu for some reason. I can see that Fahs mother is still in her right mind although she shouldn't have even thought that her daughter was guilty. I feel bad for Fah and Payu for having parents that don't believe in them. But i guess the path that they are on will lead them to have a better relationships with their parents.

I hope Art get's better he has to go and catch Koy again so that she won't feel lonely since she sees that Payu likes Fah. Art to the rescue! lol!

lol, I need to get every ones names right.

I'm thinking that the evil girl and the girl that works for Payu's father know each other from the brothels. The two managed to get out but I think the evil girl can't get over the past thats why she's on the evil side plus she isn't exactly treated with care or love. She is still hit by her boss. The other girl got away and managed to get over the past because why dwell in the past when it hurts you. You got to move on.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
okay so from reading the last few posts it seems to be that the evil dad is actually the twin brother who took his place. he looks like he's on drugs too. i thought that someone plastic surgery their face to look like his. i hope not? iono but when he all of a sudden came in was kinda confused...

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling

maya, received you mail with many many thanks :)
i also feel no good seeing the parent together, especially when i knew that fah's dad died with such a method!
anyway, when love comes, even old people could not resist it, right? :blush:

Wow, this week episodes were so sad and intense. I really felt so sad for fah and payu, especially for fah. First she got slap by that evil woman and then got injected by some drug (at least I think it was some type of drugs). It was so sad seeing her crying and trying to fight them off. :( I thought that maybe the police and the short hair girl will come in time to save her from getting the injection, but nope they were only on time to save payu. Still it was nice to see that at least one of them was saved from the injection though. I also felt for them once again when they were shown the press conference of their parents. Gosh the looks on their faces were so full of sadness. I just want to go in there and give both of them a big bear hug. Even though I don’t understand what their parents were saying, but I’m guessing that it was something like they really believe that their kids did those bad things and were disappointed in them and that they will catch them under the rules of the laws. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Like I said before, nothing is worse than having your own parents not believing in you.

GO CHARRY!!!
yeah, joey! we chinese fans all think cherry and krit seems like husb and wife! they have very good feeling!
payu would protect fah very well, dont worry! every pain of fah could arouse payu's strong love ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
YIGU if you're online now check your email soon ok? I'll email you right now.

This is just suck and we really have a big problem now. PLEASE CHECK ASAP alright?

Sorry everyone, we are a bit off tropic here lolz.

But to stay on topic.

Love the new pictures. Thanks again Jubjib and nice comment everyone. It's very interest read. ^_^