Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

joey

sarNie Adult
Ep. 8 was pretty cute and sweet between Payu and Fah. First I felt sad for her when she tried to help Payu and Koy clean up the house. Instead of helping them, she ended up making more mess. I know how helpless she must have felt. Poor Fah. :( Then I felt happy for her when she saw that they had set up the computer as a surprise for her. It was nice seeing her smile again. I thought that was very sweet of Payu and Koy. It was also cute of Payu too when he sat next to her and looking very happy himself after seeing that Fah was all happy and smiling once again. I was not so sure, but did he ask her for a kiss on the cheek? I saw that he angled his face for her to kiss him but since I didn't know what they’re saying, I’m not too sure of that. He looked so cute in that scene though. If I were Fah, I would give him a big kiss on the lips, forget about the cheek. :lol:

I thought this episode really showed how lovely Payu is to Fah. I love that he cooks for her and not letting her do any work because he was worried that she hasn’t really recovered from her sickness yet. What a sweet man! :wub: Some of the scenes that I loved are: when they stared at each other by the computer, when he saved her from the fall, when he put the ointment on her burn hand, and when he hugged her while she was crying. Fah is one lucky woman to have a man as sweet and loving as Payu loving her and being there for her, especially in these bad times of her life. I just felt so bad for both of them, especially between Fah and her mom. It was so sad seeing her crying and not being able to talk freely with her mom like other mothers and daughters should do.

I’m liking Koy's character in this episode. She is very nice to help them out when their parents don’t even believe in them. I thought it was funny when she ate the soup that Payu make for Fah despite him telling her not too. I was like you GO GIRL when she threw the lighter to blow up those bad people. LOL. I cannot wait to see how it will turn out with her and Art.

I love how Koy and Payu set a trap in advance to counter those bad people. It is always nice to see them being smart and do something useful to save their own life instead of waiting for those bad people to catch them without doing anything back to them. Now off to wait for episode 9. I hope to see more sweet scenes of Fah and Payu.

joey

sarNie Adult
look into their eyes :p
:wub::wub::wub:
a BIG thanks p.jib for those screencaps! i love those scenes too. "the look into their eyes" scene kind of remind me of them in JLG when they have a lot of those sweet lovely look into each other eyes scenes. :wub:

cant wait to see this scene in ep.9 :wub:

:lol::lol::lol:

awww...awesome! i didn't see that scene in the upcoming episode clip. it looks to be a sweet scene between our Charry. :wub: i cannot wait to see it.

joey

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the caps jib..

epi 8 that house looks the same as the one in MKKW, were mart kidnapped cherry and she shot him....

Nok's house in here is the one in rai rissaya, with cherry and aum...
Great eyes you got there CherryApple! i didn't see that at first, but after you mentioned it, i finally saw that the house does look like the one in MKKW. It's kind of funny when you think that she is hiding in a house where she used to being kidnapped in. LOL.

I don't remember much about the house in rai rissaya though since I saw that lakorn a long time ago. I think most houses in many lakorns are being used so many times. I think it is not easy to film in many different big houses since there is a lot of money involve for that.

there's not much romance in this lakorn yet :(. I think they're making Fah too weak right now. I thought she was kinda tough at the beginning. Anyways, I hate how nobody except Roong (& Hong) who suspects Dr. Mheka. The mom is killing me by trusting her boyfriend too much. How can she not suspect that he's not the same guy? The real boyfriend was so sweet to her and this new guy is so different! ahh.
I agree with you PhoneO_5. I hope there will be more romances between Fah and Payu soon. As right now, I love seeing Payu being so sweet to Fah. I cannot wait to see when she is sweet to him back. I think she is weak right now because she is just recovering from the drug's effects, and the trauma that she is going through right now is draining her both emotionally and physically. It's too much for her or anyone else to take all of that at once in such a short period, especially when her mom is after her too, you know? About the mom and her boyfriend, I guess all I can say is love is blind. she loves him so much that she hasn't seen the changes in him yet even though she is a smart and strong woman. I guess maybe we have to wait to almost the end for them to figure out that this man is not the real Meka. I hope I am wrong though since I really want them to find out sooner than later.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yay! More Art and Koy scenes next week! I can't wait! What will happen to fah's mother? Looks like she got shot!

joey

sarNie Adult
in ep.9, i loved the part on the beach between fah and payu. it was so cute and funny when payu accidentally pulled fah down with him into the water. their playfulness of splashing water at each other was so cute. i'm sensing that fah is starting to have some feeling for payu. she was looking kind of jealous when she saw payu giving first aid to koy. on the other hand, koy's character seems to be madly in love with payu more and more now. who can blame her, right? i would be madly in love with a sweet caring and handsome guy like payu any day too. LOL.

i thought it was nice that both payu and fah got to meet their parents face to face in this episode. i felt bad for payu when he got all teary eyed the sec. he saw his dad. too bad he hugged the wrong man though. i don't really understand why payu's fake dad was showing payu all those bad people pics and telling him about them. what was his purpose of doing this? i know it won't be something good though. contrast to payu, when fah saw her mom, she didn't run to hug her or cry happy tears like payu did. i thought her confrontation with her mom was so intense. all the pains inside of fah was etched on her face. it was such an emotional moment. it seems like fah's mom will take a bullet for fah in next episode. wow, this lakorn is getting more and more intense as it goes along. i love that both fah and payu will start to fight back, but i hope we will get some more sweet scenes of them in between too. also, i'm happy to see that koy and art seem to get along in the upcoming episode. i think it is better if she start to have a relationship with art soon so that she won't be heartbroken over payu that much.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
very happy to see that krit got NO.1 for the pool, and hope that cherry would get very soon together with him
thanks dear jib for the pics
tonight would be a new epi, waiting!
15-16 epis? so short, 55555

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Chakrit looks so young in that picture!! The two of them look cute together! I'm looking forward to tomorrows episode!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

joey

sarNie Adult

OMG!!! I LOVE THESE PICS, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE. :wub: :wub: :wub: Both cherry and chakrit look very young and fresh in here. these two match so well both on screen and in pics. luv them very much! thanks p.jib for sharing the magazine pics and clip with us. :)

like all of you, i cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. it seems like we got only 6 or 7 more episodes to go if it were to end at 15/16. :( it seems only like yesterday to me that this lakorn had aired. days surely passed by quickly.