keylee

sarNie Hatchling
here is the new issue of Sudsapda Magazine
featuring father and son Nui and Guy :)
wallies courtesy of sudsapda

keylee

sarNie Hatchling

guy is very cute...

he got his charming looks from his mom marsha and daddy nui :)

awww...he is so adorable he have braces :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow guy seems cute in those pictures... compare to other pictures... but he's young for me. haha!

i still think his father, nui is hot. i mean i know he's way older than i am but still... he still has those charming looks... :wub:

--EDITED--

i think guy got those clothing style from his father.. is that cute? haha. some features similiar to nui, too.. mostly, from his mother, marsha. :D

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah nui is looking good. too bad he likes to beat up on his women. :p Ne ways, these pictures of guy should convince those peeps that claim that he's 19-21, cause obviously he's much younger. ne ways, as for guy's clothing, i don't know if he gets it from his dad or not, but as for this photo session, the clothes would have been provided for the both of them.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow.....Marsha's son is cute.....and her ex-hubby don't look that bad.....the son's got taste from each parent..

calla

sarNie Adult
Guy is so cute....he looks more like marsha. :lol:

ns0051

sarNie Egg
yeah the first pic of Guy is really cute.

I think he has Marsha's eyebrows and eyes but has his dad's nose and mouth.

Rakniran

awww..the father is still handsome even though he is old now.Micro is his name? correct me if,i'm wrong.The son doesnt look like the dad at all.Maybe he look more like his mother.

happy

sarNie Egg
i think they did this to "disprove" all those old rumors that nui really isnt guys father..

i dont think they look that similar at all..i think guy looks like marsha all over.

Guy is pretty decent for a kid his age..but his father still wins..i still think marsha suited her the best..

i dont know if its true that nui beat up marsha for real or not but i do know that he loves his son and his parents not him and not marsha raised Guy.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh...Cute... Father and son.....Guy is hot....Too bad he's younger than me...Darn...Nui is hot... I remember the lakorn he did with pete.. I think that's him... Well he's cute anyway...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Omg that's some hott father and son..haha...I love Nui since I was like 3 years old..he's soo handsome and his son is very cute...