NUM SORNRAM FAN MEETING

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE NUM, THIS IS CHANCE.

NUM WILL BE HOLD A FAN MEETING

NUM FAN MEET AND GREET

Date:April 28th, 2008
Time: 4pm - 6pm
1223 E Anaheim St
Long Beach, CA 90813
Admissions:$10.00, Limited Seats 150 (All proceeds goes to Num & Charity)
More Information Contact: cmoua@khype.com, 323.708.6471

There will be Q&A Session & Picture Session for the event.
If you wish to take a picture, please bring your own camera.
There are 50 Polaroids available for purchase. First come First Serve
Anyone who has gifts of stuff to give, please bring them. There will be a table set up.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
You should go. The sponsors is thinking about playing some games. It's gonna be very intimate.

Bring all your friends. This is your last chance.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I am going. Right were I live too! I'm bringing friends and family. I'm so excited!

EDIT

By the way does anyone know if we have to call in to reserve seats or is it just a first come first serve bases.

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I will be there girl. I just called you too... thank you na....

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
i agree why on a weekday!! i have a night class and i can't miss tat class at all!! why can't they make it on a sunday or saturday!!

Chor I was wondering can you tell them to change the date or something? please because I DO REALLY want to see him. I have waited like so LONG for him to come back and he did but I wasn't able to meet him at all.. and now when i have the opportunity i can't since i have my night class that i can't skip cuz i need it to transfer..

Sexyrsxbabe

sarNie Egg
Shoot i am for sure gonna be there. My uncle's band plays at that restaurant for most of the events. They played there for the new year to. I can't wait to see Num in person. Ahhhh

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
i agree why on a weekday!! i have a night class and i can't miss tat class at all!! why can't they make it on a sunday or saturday!!
Chor I was wondering can you tell them to change the date or something? please because I DO REALLY want to see him. I have waited like so LONG for him to come back and he did but I wasn't able to meet him at all.. and now when i have the opportunity i can't since i have my night class that i can't skip cuz i need it to transfer..

I would totally ask to change the date if I could.

Reason why it's on Monday.

Num gets back from his tour on the 27th and he requested to spend his last days with his fans. He leaves for Thailand on the 30th.

I know it's a bad choice of days, but honestly he's touring all over the States and arrange the time was very hard. This was the only time he had available.

For those who can make it, please bring your friends as well.

xoxcOcOxox-I would tell you to skip class, cause you'll never get an chance like this again. But I don't want to tell you that. It's your choice. It's up to you. Maybe you can tell your professor in advanced you have a event you need to attend and see what he or she said.

smileD- you don't have to reserve, it's first come first serve. we're still working on how to set up the seating arrangements, so don't worry too much. it's just be small and simple.

Hope to see everyone there.

s395299

sarNie Egg
oh that's the same place where captains mini concert was at a few years ago....so happy i don't have to go all that ways again to see a celebs cause he's coming to fresno tomorrow...so excited can't wait!!!

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
awww...man i just came from long beach..cant go back now.. :(

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i would come butt my schedule's too tite now! have FUN EVERYONE!!!! aNd Chor fighting!!! have fun for me too!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
That sounds like fun. I'm going to Fresno tomorrow to see his concert so hopefully I'll get to take pictures with him. I drove all the way down to Fresno just to get the tickets and came back because I'm from Sac. See how crazy I am about him?