Num Sornram & Noon Woranuch (Mae Ying)!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm digging the clothes so much!! and love Noon w/ the short hair
a new look to her..i love her long hair but tis is a nice change ehehe
Num is so funnie ehehe...goodness i love the whole concept of the lakorn
can't wait to watch it

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
Noon look so sweet and pretty at the same time. P'Num look good now since he lost some weigh. Can't wait to watch this lakorn.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Num or Noon aren't typical actors I look out for but this one looks really promising and I like period lakorns so I'll definitely check this one out. Num looks really good in the 60s? 70s? wardrobe, like he did in Namsaijaijing.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehehe
noon looks older in the first two pictures, but she looks real with in the rest with her facial expression.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Was that Kob up there with Num? Was she a special appearance in this lakorn? Kob's so pretty here....I love the way how they dressed her and love her curving body.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
oOoooO ! cant wait for this lakorn to be on air !! :D
omggg.. new / change of the story lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. YAYYYYY ^^

thanks for sharing the pictures, makes me want to watch this even MORE :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Was that Kob up there with Num? Was she a special appearance in this lakorn? Kob's so pretty here....I love the way how they dressed her and love her curving body.

No, it's Noos but she does look like Kob from that angle shot. =)

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
:loool: that's exactly what went through my mind too!!!! hahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
P'Num looks so handsome and Noon, absolutely gorgeous! Yay, Noot's back on screen again. It's been a while since I last saw her act in a lakorn!

Ah, P'Num, he's so funny.​