Num Sornram

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if P'Num as any other projects that he is working on other than his lakorn with Poo? I am in love with him and miss seeing him on screen, but at he same time I can not stand to watch his lakorn with Poo due to her really bad acting.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmmmm, isn't it sood dan huajai which just finishes airing, w/fang and yardtip..... oh n catch him and yardtips movie in the movie section called the white monkey, too..... well, this is my 2 cents worth of contribution....... later ya........!!!!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
P'num's next lakorn is coming soon,named PID THONG LANG PHRA.this time,he act a police officer who sacrificed in the end for keep peace Southern provinces of Thailand.
release on Dec 3,two parts.

his army look in this lakorn (credit to numfanclub)
good dress up

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I'm a big fan of Num since Ban Sai Thong. Miss seeing him and Joy R. (one of my fav actresses) on screen together and would love to see them do a romantic drama or comedy together again. They had crazy, amazing chemistry. Not to mention they made a very good looking pair.

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
i wish to see him with kob again :spin:

Me too...i wish to see him with Kob again....they make excellent pair in Thai Lakorn. How can we request for a lakorn to be made with the two of them in it?? i wish I know how to contact those people...it'd be awesome :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm a big fan of Num since Ban Sai Thong. Miss seeing him and Joy R. (one of my fav actresses) on screen together and would love to see them do a romantic drama or comedy together again. They had crazy, amazing chemistry. Not to mention they made a very good looking pair.
Oh man I loved BST but with Joy was a turn off for me but whatever, I am probably being bias there but I did enjoy watching BST a lot!

It seems like Num is becoming Nok Chatchai (oh no not basing it on look though) Num still looks amazing for his age. I want him to pair up with Ning K again but that won't ever happen.

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
Oh man I loved BST but with Joy was a turn off for me but whatever, I am probably being bias there but I did enjoy watching BST a lot!

It seems like Num is becoming Nok Chatchai (oh no not basing it on look though) Num still looks amazing for his age. I want him to pair up with Ning K again but that won't ever happen.
What does it mean...Nok Chatchai???