Nunfon Got Married

moilee

sarNie Adult
Are u sure? I think this pix might be from one of her lakorns. He's uglyyyy..... If it's true...she's too pretty for him...but than again...he might be rich or something:(

calla

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
Are u sure? I think this pix might be from one of her lakorns. He's uglyyyy..... If it's true...she's too pretty for him...but than again...he might be rich or something:(
[post="112971"][/post]​

lolz, its true....not lakorn. :D

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to her. I haven't heard anything from her in a while. I'm glad she's found someone to maker her happy.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I think he's cute.. tall too eheheh her sis hubby is Tall as well. This is REAL not from a Lakorn Moilee lolzzz... the couple will be off to FRANCE and they are not in a hurry for a baby, which is good, spend more couple time first eheheh her sis wanted her to have a baby soon though cuz she wanted a Half-American niece/nephew lolzzz

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMGG dat numfon from Nung Fah Kub Satan( my #1 lakorn )!! Ahh.. i like her too she cute back in the days . Wow a white guy .. o'well her kids goin be super cute ! LOve babies !

calla

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
OMGG dat numfon from Nung Fah Kub Satan( my #1 lakorn )!! Ahh.. i like her too she cute back in the days . Wow a white guy .. o'well her kids goin be super cute ! LOve babies !
[post="112989"][/post]​

who's the p'ek for that lakorn..... :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Man..Why did she end up with a white man...I wanted her to end up with the guy from Nai Hoi Tamil..The one that gets Poo..Forget his name...But anyways she could do better than this..She's so pretty..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to her. I never thoguth she'll be with a white guy.

mailee

sarNie Egg
I just wonder if he can speak Thai or can she speak French....but anyways congrats to her and hope that she will have a happy life... :wavecry:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Ohhhh....I like her lakorns especially the one with Jonny and Tang :wub: ...you know, sometimes she reminds of Noel Leung.

Her hubby looks OK, but she's very pretty in that wedding pic.

anjos

Yeah... she is too pretty for him... but if she really in love than congrat to her and best wishes..... :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow..i didnt know kwan has a sister..they look soo alike..very pretty!!..normally daras sibling doesnt look as pretty or handsome as their sister/brother..well congrats to her!..