Oh Hell Yah! Show me dah Money!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Look what I got Darvil and Marduk.... :)

Money from those "Scam" sites! Totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to brag! Tee-hee.

Here's the site I worked with in case you're curious.
http://www.yournintendowii4free.com/

If you want to do it, you must read all the terms and condition, etc.
If you want to do points instread of "referels," here's a site with lots of tips where I wish I would have found first. T__T

http://www.thedailydeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457761

Okay! That's alllll!

noungning

Heartless
lol wow nice mud how long did it take u to get the cash? i mean how long did u join and did their crap until u made that dough?

i might consider this since i'm broke atm.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, ok, I admit it. I was wrong. I still wouldn't participate with these sites though, but I'm glad you got it though Mud. Let me know how you like the Wii.

:D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Go buy yourself a Wii then. I hear it's awesome. Isn't that originally what they were going to give you but they ran out?

muddie let go out and eat. your treat. lmao. hehe. >.<

p.s
wanna share some moo-lah?

darvil

sarNie Adult
except with the slave wage of wasting your time on it.. you probably made like 1 dollar an hour.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i decided to test it and working on referal .. i dont understand the whole stuff yet . Still reading LOL .

noungning

Heartless
hey i'm gonna try to get the $580 cash too lmao well i needa go get a prepaid credit card first.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not sure wat to do lol i need help but yeah im goin try to get all those cash

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i need 298 more point for $300 so far i only spend almost $18 maybe another $18 = $36 i get the $300 .. not bad lol.... *run off*

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
See what you started Muddie?

(Hmm, I'm looking for the smilie that shakes its head right now but I can't find it. Why do we have that smilie in chat but not on the forum? Bogus!)

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol do you want me to show you all the gift I've got ever since i started those freebies site lolll

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol do you want me to show you all the gift I've got ever since i started those freebies site lolll
haha, I think muddie creating this thread already proves that you can get the stuff. however, I stand by Darv's comments.