oh wth...why not!?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the only kiddy pic of me as for now..i am still looking for the cord for my scanner.. still cant seem to find

i am the taller one..and the kid next to me is my sister..this was when we resided in the philippine...some twenty + yrs ago :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yay Ami! finally decided to add some pictures. :D You look you were up to no good... :lol: I hope you post recent pictures so we can see the gorgeous you! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol noy...yea i finally decided to post some..

this one is not so recent it was prolly 1 1/2 yrs old now..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I thought it was you dancing! I was gonna say work it mama, work it! :lol:

Shoot it is late... I shouldn't even be on SW. haha. I have a paper to write but i'm too distracted. haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol nah its not me...

my gosh noy, its late and you still need to do homework??? ... lol yea sw aint helping...

youve already seen this pic...which was just a few months ago.. (man how the time flies)

sorry the quality of my webcam sucks big time..it was drop one too many times..ahahah

oh btw that pic up there with my sister dancing..its not even a yr old..i forgot it was only in jan..of this yr..taken at club vex in tahoe.. i have another pic with one of the guy dancer...he had a nice body either that or i just had one too many drinks..i was mesmerized by his dancing..and basically stalking him that night lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that's the gorgeous picture I saw! hehe.

Gosh speaking of time... 2008 is almost over...! can't believe it...

My essay's due later on today. LOL & i haven't started yet. haha. I just feel like chilling & browsing SW for a bit. muahah.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i am blind...i thought i read "later on monday" lol..

oh i know huh..in just a few weeks 2008 will be the past...

goodness i think i shall call it a night...i should return tomorrow..lol whats new eh?

anyhow have a great night noy...and hope you finish your essay in time :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

my thai songs/movie collections

my bed & comp close by :)

close up of my bed and comp..so close that i can literally lie down while playing on the comp! :p

my unorganized shelve that i need to clean up...

my wall of fame stars encounter.. :rolleyes:

my tv...watching nang bap atm ..(kat & sam)

my vhs and dvd player :)

that part is a bit messy and havent gotten around to cleaning it...

thats it for now folks...i didnt show my super messy area of the room lol...dont wanna scared anyone :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ami!!! I am so coming to borrow your Thai music and lakorns. LMAO You finally post your picture and where was I? hmmm... Your room is so much cleaner than mines. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol funfun..sure most of the stuff you see here are songs from lakorns (some of which are like 6-7 yrs old maybe longer?).and the dvds/vcds are mostly of karaoke and thai movies ..i dont really have alot of those though since ive havent bought any new ones for awhile. (if really you want to borrow any of the songs just let me know k!)

and missy ive posted my pics awhile ago..lol that pic is like 2-3 months old now! my room looks clean cause i didnt take pictures of the messy area :lol: im a bit embarassed to show those pics :p which i still need to clean up..which i might do later today :p

lol 7270..im trying to create one :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh my...now i believe u when u said ur com n ur bed is so near LOL

couldnt really see in the webcam cos its usually dark n ur room look scary LMAO