oh wth...why not!?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
forgot to answer you bout the backache...no i dont have backache from sleeping on it..but i do from the bad position when i tend to lay on my left side so i can play on sw :lol:

ok i made this for everyone..sorry its a bit late..and i just felt like doing it.. you know spur of the moment! :lol:

<-had some glitter on it too but it didnt show taken with the webcam..i have a better pic of it with my digital cam..but that will be done later today ^_^

my hair is a bit poofy from a late shower earlier...(it could be and can be worst lol)...

heres one with me holding the sign up for everyone!!! :D

didnt know how else to pose so what do ya know?

hmm seem conceited just posting pic of myself...maybe i shall add more pics with other ppl in there lol..

but before i do that..i am gonna upload a few vdos of my lil brats...when they were younger...well they are still young.. i was that bored i actually went through my old old vdos.. :)

gonna test to see if this works 1st ....hmmm

ok let me upload this dang vdo on yt first ...i cant seem to figure out how to embed the vdo without using the yt link...
Awe Ami....! Merry Christmas to you too :D I would make a sign like you did, but uhm... my drawing sucks... :lol:
Plus I look raggedy right now. LOL. Keep posting Ami! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh okie So..i tried!! :D ..thats why i dont watch anything that is not recommended to me ^_^

lol noy ..i used stencils and glitters :) the only thing i drew was the mistletoe :lol: i was bored at 12 in the morning!

man im so hungry but im in the most critical moment in JR lol...debating on whether i should eat first or finish JR first...eat..watch..watch ...eat...*i kinda have companies so it wont look right! :rolleyes: ...otherwise i would eat and watch at the same time... :lol:

hmmm my mother just asked me if i was gonna eat the computer or eat rice??? :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wahhhh the puppy is so cuteeeeeeeeee xD
im so posting my cat's pics soon...he's super garfield size AHAHAHA (well, that's what ppl often say bout him...he's still my baby tho xD)