Oil & Fang

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww haha cute .. are they back together?? :lol:
is dat Joy... she lewks diff. without make up.. and who's d dude she's with?​

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am assuming they're just seeing each other for now but not sure if they're totally back together as in dating.
I think that guy with Joy is her boyfriend? Not sure either.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ she's massaging him that oil and fang

Anyways I like Oil and Fang together hehe.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I really like them as a couple. I'd love to see them onsceen together someday, but its impossible. I've never seen any photos of them together at all :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm totally new to this piece of news...I've been an Oil fan since his Lift & Oil days back in the 90's...Who's Fang? Can someone post a picture of her?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Fang is the nang'ek in the lakorn Hua Jai Sila with Bie and she also starred in Saeng Soon with Bee Namthip and Chakrit.

Edit: found a pic lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah that fang she was also nang'ek in BUANG RUK with pepper also :wub: and she also played gues star as Lukkana in Ngao ASoke Pong&Pueng version.

here's another pic of fang @ 19th tv pool party. *credits to nang @ kwanfanclub/insidedara

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: oMG!!!! Fang and Oil are back together again.....ok dating for now but i am still so happy for them. they are so hot together and it would be so nice to see them in a lakorn. hoping that since they are...they'll make one :yahoo: :dude:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
it was more of joy in the clip but it did see a litttle of them toget her...not much of oil cause he's half block buy some team members..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. when did they ever break up? HAHAHAHAHAHA! does anyone know why?

i still think oil can do way better =[

lmao. that clip was hilarious. fang looked like she got scared or sumthin LMAO. then she stopped massaging oil =)
CAUSE I WOULD NEVER STOP ahahaha <3 oil.

deng, joy & her man has been together for awhile =)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
om oil.. the oil thana.. that oil is with fang.. omg i never knew.. that.. n who was that guy joy was talkin too .. wow.. i am so lost now.. >_<...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
lol..555..Jieb Lover you beat me to it..I was gonna share it today. Saw it when I was browsing on youtube. Anyways, it was soo funny how she was massaging him and when the camera caught them she look and stop suddenly..It was sweet that she went and gave him support...after all, he needs to fell less stress especially when his mother is in the hospital..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao erybody's like who's dat dude joy's w/? LOL dats her man haha i guess nobody understand thai who watched da clip in dis thread? they said it in da beginning somewhere dat dat dude is joy's man

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i still cant see oil.. just half his head lmao..keke.. btw.. how old is fang rite now??