OK...WEIRD!!!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i WAS thinking about having a lot of babies. BUT then i thought again.... im gonna be one ugly fatass. no thanks. two babies are fine. i want to be 30 and still be able to date a 21 yrs.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't think any of the money is for her its all for the babies they going to keep a very tight regulation on how she spends the money
it's good that the money is going towards the babies. the point, however, is that she is a dumbass. lol no one else is getting money to take care of their own kids. so, for her to go and force the situation in this manner is ridiculous. she is a selfish bitch.

OMGOSH THAT iS SOO WEiRD!!
LOL AND ENCOURAGiNG US TO HAVE SHiTLOADS OF BABiES??
P'THOOKiE YOU'RE CRAZY!! LOL!!
LOL yups. it's hard times right now. you gotta do what you gotta do. watch for me with a pillow in my stomach everyone!! hahaha

probably a stupid question, but what's teepeed??
hahahahahahaa true fob just like me! lmao

i WAS thinking about having a lot of babies. BUT then i thought again.... im gonna be one ugly fatass. no thanks. two babies are fine. i want to be 30 and still be able to date a 21 yrs.
HAHAHAHA wth you plan to have two babies and not settle down?

well, actually, i'd want to fall under the milf category too. LMAO

kulyia

RUK
i love babies. ESPICIALLY girls.lol but, i heard that when you give birth they have to
cut ur thatha
? lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ when you give birth, sometimes they got to slice your hole a little bigger to make room for the baby to come out. After that they sew you back to normal.

I'm glad I had a c-section. I don't want to wonder how it feels to pee after that. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeahhhh, kulyia, so all you gotta do is just loosen up! LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
is it true that when a preggo woman can give birth easily if she regularly have sex? my friend told me it will make the hole loosen up and the baby would come to the world easily... lmao...
I bet the baby would grab his daddy's rooster once it enters mommy's hole...
:loool: :loool:

Quarter

Tell me about it.
is it true that when a preggo woman can give birth easily if she regularly have sex? my friend told me it will make the hole loosen up and the baby would come to the world easily... lmao...
I bet the baby would grab his daddy's rooster once it enters mommy's hole...
:loool: :loool:

omg! lmfao you think dirtier than me! but it depends... if the woman had a lot of sex but with small patricks, then it's 50 50 her vajayjay is getting cut. so yeah...depends on the size too :mellow:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHAHAHAA hanjieun30 is like this because of me. i am determined to keep sw dirty.

anywho, i'm not sure if having sex frequently will keep your hole loose, but if you want to test it out...think cucumbers, not pickles. LMAO

that's the first time i've seen the male genital be referred to as 'patricks'. it was hella funny to read, kwa-tuh (fob pronunciation). :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg! lmfao you think dirtier than me! but it depends... if the woman had a lot of sex but with small patricks, then it's 50 50 her vajayjay is getting cut. so yeah...depends on the size too :mellow:
so it all depends on the size of the patricks... :loool:

HAHAHAHAHAA hanjieun30 is like this because of me. i am determined to keep sw dirty.

anywho, i'm not sure if having sex frequently will keep your hole loose, but if you want to test it out...think cucumbers, not pickles. LMAO

that's the first time i've seen the male genital be referred to as 'patricks'. it was hella funny to read, kwa-tuh (fob pronunciation). :lol:
yes... it's all because of you why I'm becoming like this... MASTER THOOKATHA!! *bows down*
btw, you can just call me donna... ^_^

I'll test with pickles first then cucumbers... :loool: :loool: :loool:

Quarter

Tell me about it.
you said pickles and i was trying to imagine pickles. but i was imagining the slice up piece you put in hamburgers... and im thinking 'what the hell is this girl talking about?'.... then i thought again... if the pickles were sliced up, then they had to come in some kind of shape... damn my IQ went down for a split second there. it proves im not dirty

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you said pickles and i was trying to imagine pickles. but i was imagining the slice up piece you put in hamburgers... and im thinking 'what the hell is this girl talking about?'.... then i thought again... if the pickles were sliced up, then they had to come in some kind of shape... damn my IQ went down for a split second there. it proves im not dirty
ROFL

pickles first coz they're smaller and shorter than cucumbers... I can't have long stuff yet... :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can you believe the conversation going on up in here?? HAWT!! :lol:

kwa-tuh, i'm glad u figured out which pickle i was talking about. even DONNA got it. also, no need to bow down, my dear donna. you are my successor. once i truly get old and wrinkly, you must hold up the game of perversion. LOL

kulyia

RUK
Okay. well, omg i remember watching this movie and this girl was preggie. And this guy friend said to one of their other girl-friends " Is it possible to bang a pregnant chick?" And she was like "It depends on how big it is." LOL.. well, that would be scary having it while preggie. And if you do do it. Then dont lay on ur back too long.Not good for the spinal cord.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
speaking of pregnant, i just went to my principal's baby shower earlier this afternoon. it was soooo cute...all the baby clothes, baby blanket, baby toys, and other baby crap made me want to have one...not literally give birth to one, but borrow one for like a week or something. *sigh* :blush:

btw, when i say "my" principal, i mean the principal that is the principal at the school that i work at. ha

lady0fdarkness

I wish we could just lay eggs. Its weird; we have eggs, so cant we just lay themm instead of having a whole human come out of our tiny(well tiny for most, :loool:) holes??

If we did, I'd have me like 5 kids.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" I want a baby but I don't know if I'm ready :lol: I still have so many things I want to do, but I don't mind if I do have one. After all I take care of 5 little ones (my sisters) so having a child shouldn't be so difficult I practically raised the youngest sister :loool: speaking of that girl I miss her lucky weekend is coming up she'll be here :wub:

lady0fdarkness

^^the hardest parts of raising a child is the very first months... that's when you only get 3-4 hours of sleep a night, if you're lucky. Other than that.......... it's pretty much a breeze from there on....

and then when they grow into teenagers, that's a whole different story. In my lifetime, I've raised 3 babies.. My baby brother, my niece, and my daughter. :D They turned out pretty good.