Old Boran Kakorns

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if the following three has been dubbed in Hmong.
1- Lasanawong (with Oil S.)
2- Sadoot rak Sadoot fun (?) I believe this one has been dubbed but don't know by which production if anyone could help it'd be great.
3- Keaw Ma Nah (?) Horse girl I think...

mia07

Introvert
Are you sure #2 is a boran because I never heard of it before? They should definitely go back to dubbing the older borans - so much better!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='23 July 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1279852905' post='698938']
Are you sure #2 is a boran because I never heard of it before? They should definitely go back to dubbing the older borans - so much better!
[/quote]

maiv, Yes it sort of it I think I mean it's kinda not either cause it goes back in forth. It's the one where they meet in their dreams, but in reality it's modern time.

mia07

Introvert
maiv, Yes it sort of it I think I mean it's kinda not either cause it goes back in forth. It's the one where they meet in their dreams, but in reality it's modern time.
Do you know who stars in it? The only one I can think of like that is probably Mithi Mahadsujan, but I never saw it either; only heard of it. There's a couple lakorns like that as well, so it's probably one I never saw.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='24 July 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1280000352' post='699193']
Do you know who stars in it? The only one I can think of like that is probably Mithi Mahadsujan, but I never saw it either; only heard of it. There's a couple lakorns like that as well, so it's probably one I never saw.
[/quote]
it's w/ bee sawich and oil S,

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Oh, I know which one you're talking about...but I haven't see the Hmong dub yet. Maybe they haven't because it wasn't so popular. But I would like to watch the Thai version again.