Old Boran Title?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I remember watching an old hmong-dubbed boran during my childhood years.  I think some members might've mentioned this boran before but I forgot.

Basically N'ek's dad had two wives.  The step-wife pretends to be a goody two-shoe with her daughter in front of n'ek's father but they're really mean in real life.  N'ek's dad is a fisherman and n'ek's mom would usually go fish with him since she rows the boat.

I don't remember the details much but n'ek's mother and father somehow got into a heated conversation on a rainy day and he flips the mother out of the boat and drowns her.  N'ek sees her father rows the boat back alone and worrily asks for her mother.  The father says that the mother is dead and she cries by the lake for her mother.

The step-mom and daughter treat n'ek really bad and order her to do things.  N'ek is really sad and is crying by the lake, a gold fish swims by and talks to her?  It turns out the fish was her mother.

One day the step-mom finds out that the fish is n'ek's mom, so she orders her servant to go catch it.  N'ek went to go feed her mother but realized she was no longer there.  She found out that her mother was eaten by the step-mom and daughter.

Feeling sad, she buries her mother's fishbone into the ground and it sprouts into a plant that I can't recall.  Same thing happens, the step-mom was being cruel and chopped the plant down.

N'ek later went to go plant the remaining plant into a forest she didn't know was private.  The plant became a gold and silver tree.  One day when she was going to go check up on her mother, she saw soldiers trying to dig the tree up.  She pleaded to them not to take the trees because it was her mother.  Turned out the guy who wanted the trees was p'ek who happened to be a prince.. :D :D  Anyways, yeah they fell in love.  He brought the trees to his palace to plant them and they got married.

The step-mom and daughter were jealous at n'ek and they poisoned the father and pushed n'ek into a hot pot boiling her alive :( :(

Of course there's a happy ending in the end and justice was served but *coughcough*  I think this is good enough of a summary-ish.  Do any of you members remember this boran lakorn by ay chance?  It was a favorite one of mine and I'm currently searching for it.  Thanks in advance :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
I remember watching an old hmong-dubbed boran during my childhood years.  I think some members might've mentioned this boran before but I forgot.

Basically N'ek's dad had two wives.  The step-wife pretends to be a goody two-shoe with her daughter in front of n'ek's father but they're really mean in real life.  N'ek's dad is a fisherman and n'ek's mom would usually go fish with him since she rows the boat.

I don't remember the details much but n'ek's mother and father somehow got into a heated conversation on a rainy day and he flips the mother out of the boat and drowns her.  N'ek sees her father rows the boat back alone and worrily asks for her mother.  The father says that the mother is dead and she cries by the lake for her mother.

The step-mom and daughter treat n'ek really bad and order her to do things.  N'ek is really sad and is crying by the lake, a gold fish swims by and talks to her?  It turns out the fish was her mother.

One day the step-mom finds out that the fish is n'ek's mom, so she orders her servant to go catch it.  N'ek went to go feed her mother but realized she was no longer there.  She found out that her mother was eaten by the step-mom and daughter.

Feeling sad, she buries her mother's fishbone into the ground and it sprouts into a plant that I can't recall.  Same thing happens, the step-mom was being cruel and chopped the plant down.

N'ek later went to go plant the remaining plant into a forest she didn't know was private.  The plant became a gold and silver tree.  One day when she was going to go check up on her mother, she saw soldiers trying to dig the tree up.  She pleaded to them not to take the trees because it was her mother.  Turned out the guy who wanted the trees was p'ek who happened to be a prince.. :D :D  Anyways, yeah they fell in love.  He brought the trees to his palace to plant them and they got married.

The step-mom and daughter were jealous at n'ek and they poisoned the father and pushed n'ek into a hot pot boiling her alive :( :(

Of course there's a happy ending in the end and justice was served but *coughcough*  I think this is good enough of a summary-ish.  Do any of you members remember this boran lakorn by ay chance?  It was a favorite one of mine and I'm currently searching for it.  Thanks in advance :D

Pla Boo Tong

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't even realize it was Pla Boo Thong because it wasn't Pinky or Min's version that I watched.  I searched it up and I believe it's the 2527 film version I watched.  Now I just got to find it.

Thank you~~~ *joopjoop*